In a breaking development that has been completely ignored by mainstream news sources, the leaking natural gas well near Los Angeles, California is now reportedly spewing lethal levels of radioactive material, according to a report from Steve Quayle and a group with expertise in nuclear material.
The problem of reaching limits in a finite world manifests itself in an unexpected way: slowing wage growth for non-elite workers. Lower wages mean that these workers become less able to afford the output of the system. These problems first lead to commodity oversupply and very low commodity prices. Eventually these problems lead to falling asset prices and widespread debt defaults. These problems are the opposite of what many expect, namely oil shortages and high prices. This strange situation exists because the economy is a networked system. Feedback loops in a networked system don’t necessarily work in the way people expect.
What happens when radioactive byproduct from the Manhattan Project comes into contact with an “underground fire” at a landfill? Surprisingly, no one actually knows for sure; but residents of Bridgeton, Missouri, near the West Lake and Bridgeton Landfills - just northwest of the St. Louis International Airport - may find out sooner than they’d like. For now, it’s startlingly apparent no one knows exactly what’s happening - though the smoldering below the surface doesn’t cease and floodwaters continue to rise.
To Protect Nuclear Weapons Program, Government Hired Top Propagandist to Create Myth that Fluoride Is "Safe and Effective"
Earlier today, a ship carrying over 25,000 pounds (11,000 kg) of low-enriched uranium materials allegedly departed from Iran for Russia, in what was dubbed a key step in Tehran's implementation of this year's historic nuclear accord with world powers. According to John Kerry this was "one of the most significant steps Iran has taken toward fulfilling its commitments." "I am pleased to report that we have seen important indications of significant progress towards Iran completing its key nuclear commitments under the deal," Kerry said in a statement.
The aristocracy’s control over all the mainstream ‘news’ is ironclad - and this includes the political magazines as well as ‘intellectual’ magazines. American ‘news’ media stifle democracy in America; they’re not part of democracy, in America. They’re like poison that’s presented as being ‘medicine’ instead. Suckers don’t just swallow it; they come back for more of that propaganda. A press like this makes it impossible for there to be intelligent, informed, rather than misinformed and/or stupid, voting in national political elections in the United States.
101 years after the Christmas truces along the Western Front there is still no peace on earth. And the long suffering American taxpayers, who foot the massive bills generated by the War Party’s demented and destructive policies, have no clue that Imperial Washington is the principal reason.
In a shocking new report, Seymour Hersh reveals what he says was a covert operation run by the Joint Chiefs of Staff who sought to undermine the Obama administration and the CIA's goal of overthrowing the Assad regime in Syria. "If the American public saw the intelligence we were producing daily, at the most sensitive level, they would go ballistic."
- Anti-Trump Effort Launches Super PAC (WSJ)
- Muslims decry Trump's proposal to keep them out of US (AP)
- Debate Heats Up Over No-Fly List, Gun Sales (WSJ)
- OPEC Takes Down Oil Majors as Lower-for-Even-Longer Kicks In (BBG)
- Chinese Companies Are Trapped in IPO Logjam (WSJ)
- Republican Ted Cruz vaults into first place in new Iowa poll (Reuters)
Government and consumer watchdog groups have raised concerns about the ties between the Clinton Foundation, Canadian billionaire businessman Frank Giustra and the nation of Colombia. A charitable foundation running a private equity fund is "not something one hears about commonly" and is "very concerning," according to one watchdog group who say the practice is unusual and could pose a significant conflict of interest.
World Health Organization: Prolonged Exposure to Even LOW Level Radiation Increases the Risk of CancerSubmitted by George Washington on 10/29/2015 20:01 -0500
- Great News: China’s GDP Growth Beats Forecasts as Stimulus Supports Spending (BBG)
- Oh wait, maybe not: China GDP: Deflategate Comes to Beijing (WSJ)
- Actually, definitely not: Shanghai rebar falls to record low after weak China GDP (Reuters)
- But who cares: European Shares Gain on Earnings as Bonds Drop, Metals Decline (BBG)
"He told me, 'Your worst enemy has achieved this right to enrich. It's a right to enrich now that your friends are going to want, too, and we won't be the only country,'"...
- Central Bankers Urge Fed to Get On With Interest-Rate Increase (WSJ)
- Bond Market Casualties Leading Biggest S&P 500 Revival Since '11 (BBG)... on hopes of more easing
- U.S. Patrols to Test China’s Pledge on South China Sea Islands (WSJ)
- Merkel Under Fire: German Conservatives Deeply Split over Refugees (Spiegel)
- Assault Weapons Ban Before U.S. Supreme Court (NBC)
- Hedge Funds Are Playing 'Dangerous Game' With Copper (BBG)
Those Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones ...