BANZAI7 rubbing it in...
If the market has finally experienced a peak in world silver production, this warns of higher prices in the future.
Nothing to see here. Locker room talk.
Some headlines from today
- Obama (along with his vast amounts of economic credibility) tells Europe they must get their shit together
- Citigroup ends push to get the fed to let them increase shareholder payouts, because it's easier to blame the other guy and not your lack of profit
- Chesapeake dumping assets for financing in bid to stay alive
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder says Fast & Furious, does not mean Fast & Furious in effort to baffle with bullshit
On a long enough timeline
- Stocks have biggest week of the year, on the lowest volume
- Your daily Biderman
- After hours news hits the tape, as Moody's just learns that spain's is in deep shit, and and Spain may not accept terms of German bailout
- Good news - The market is more fragile now than pre-lehman
- Did Obama say Europe is "doing fine" too, because Germany has an accounts receivable of ~700 billion Euros that it won't ever be able to collect... probably not good for cashflow
If you're too lazy to read the news, you can listen to it here
Tips: tips [ at ] zerohedge.com
General: info [ at ] zerohedge.com
Legal: legal [ at ] zerohedge.com
Advertising: ads [ at ] zerohedge.com
Abuse/Complaints: abuse [ at ] zerohedge.com
Advertise With Us
Make sure to read our "How To [Read/Tip Off] Zero Hedge Without Attracting The Interest Of [Human Resources/The Treasury/Black Helicopters]" Guide
How to report offensive comments
Notice on Racial Discrimination.