Here's Chris's detailed market analaysis - in video form - very timely with the weekend's news and price action.... Try out Trader's Video Playbook, risk free, here. ~ Ilene
Today will be active as the market flirts with major resistance and sellers lurking overhead.
The morning video covers what has/is happening in the market along with how we are going to handle today’s price action.
8:00 AM ET - Pre-Market Video Analysis Points:
- Dollar gapped down sharply to support last night and is not starting to bounce.
- Rising dollar is helping to pull stocks and commodities back down this morning almost eliminating last night’s entire price surge.
- Gold, Silver, Oil and Nat Gas remain in down trends are have yet to form a base or bottoming pattern so we remain neutral on them.
- Bonds have been pulling back for a couple sessions as money moved from risk off to risk on assets.
- SP500 gapped up 20 points last night but is only trading up 5 points now.
Jon Stewart Tries to Figure Out What He's Allowed to Put in His Mouth
In New York, a proposed bill would levy a harsher monetary penalty for selling 16 ounces of soda than it would for carrying 25 grams of pot.
|The Daily Show with Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Jon Stewart Tries to Figure Out What He's Allowed to Put in His Mouth|