Crying and Whining...
Tell me, am I wrong?
Now MI6 speaks up.
Some headlines from the day
- Nomura faces regulatory action after alleged insider information leaks
- Family net worth levels drop -- CNBC has in large print on front page in hopes the fed looks
- Shocker, JP Morgan knew about the huge bets years beforehand
- Investors aren't buying spain bailout dog & pony... have they finally woken up?
On a long enough timeline
- Rosie on austerity, politics, and light at the end of the tunnel
- Goldman Facebook's clients... no really, they did it again
- ISDA says no credit event on subordin... subordination?
- Thank you for banking with us. Your money now are belong to us... Europe brings out capital controls
- How to hedge a spanish bond short - because lets face it, all Euro debt was just subordinated by the EFSF/ESM duo
And if you're too lazy to read the news, you can listen here
Tips: tips [ at ] zerohedge.com
General: info [ at ] zerohedge.com
Legal: legal [ at ] zerohedge.com
Advertising: ads [ at ] zerohedge.com
Abuse/Complaints: abuse [ at ] zerohedge.com
Advertise With Us
Make sure to read our "How To [Read/Tip Off] Zero Hedge Without Attracting The Interest Of [Human Resources/The Treasury/Black Helicopters]" Guide
How to report offensive comments
Notice on Racial Discrimination.