In this Internet era, public approval of the FBI is headed down hard.
Trump’s corporate tax cut is supply-side stimulus I could agree with if done right, even though it primarily helps the rich. Trump's cut of the top rate from 35% to 15% is the largest of its kind in the history the United States.
Some headlines from the day
- Nomura faces regulatory action after alleged insider information leaks
- Family net worth levels drop -- CNBC has in large print on front page in hopes the fed looks
- Shocker, JP Morgan knew about the huge bets years beforehand
- Investors aren't buying spain bailout dog & pony... have they finally woken up?
On a long enough timeline
- Rosie on austerity, politics, and light at the end of the tunnel
- Goldman Facebook's clients... no really, they did it again
- ISDA says no credit event on subordin... subordination?
- Thank you for banking with us. Your money now are belong to us... Europe brings out capital controls
- How to hedge a spanish bond short - because lets face it, all Euro debt was just subordinated by the EFSF/ESM duo
And if you're too lazy to read the news, you can listen here
Nice video roundup.
European date format...thought I had loaded a video from November 6th for a minute ;-)
QE3 getting loaded into the FED cannon, probably late (closer to election) since the unicorn and rainbow half-life of a taxpayer debt infusion to gambling bankers (including restricting access to the cash you supposedly earned and nebulously have a claim to) is shrinking geometrically.
Don't be surprised to see a huge bounce back rally tomorrow. We've seen this show a thousand times and with no "news" tonight, /ES is bright solid green and we'll all get back to making up reasons why the Spanish bailout saved Europe on tomorrow's rally. Such odd times we live in.
You forgot to add "thanks to the totality of the media this is all a surprise" as well. I know I never any of this coming. Thanks for sharing!
Green, Green, Green, Reheheheheheheheddd.
Wall Street III
Algos Never Sleep.
and on a brighter note, go vikings: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-07/iceland-court-sentences-ex-byr-...
Tips: tips [ at ] zerohedge.com
General: info [ at ] zerohedge.com
Legal: legal [ at ] zerohedge.com
Advertising: ads [ at ] zerohedge.com
Abuse/Complaints: abuse [ at ] zerohedge.com
Advertise With Us
Make sure to read our "How To [Read/Tip Off] Zero Hedge Without Attracting The Interest Of [Human Resources/The Treasury/Black Helicopters]" Guide
How to report offensive comments
Notice on Racial Discrimination.