Ready for Hillary...
Gold supply and demand data published by all primary consultancy firms is incomplete and misleading. The data falsely presents gold to be more of a commodity than a currency.
Gold has picked up that something MAJOR is afoot. It's exploding higher against EVERY major currency.
News & headlines from the day
- Yahoo hires Google exec as Chief Revenue Officer, resume includes... myspace
- Everyone relax, the Fed (who didn't catch the derivative issue in the first place) says there's nothing else to worry about at JPM
- CBS's new tax write off venture includes Arsenio Hall
- The Government & Google working closely to help monitor you
- German stats push back on Merkel over European Fiscal Pact
- China claims they'll contribute more to the IMF, which is struggling to get countries (cough, US, cough) to ratify the 2010 agreement
On a long enough timeline
- Goldman suggests the Fed may enter into a $50-$75bn... PER MONTH easing program indefinitely
- Italy hints at a needed bailout, subordination picks up steam... Crisis over
- What do fx & bond traders know that stocks don't (again)? - yay it's groundhog day
- Speaking of equities not learning from credit: Cashin on Equity's premature victory lap
- Mark Grant: And on with the great game
- How's that spanish bailout working? -- You are here
If you're too lazy to read the news, you can listen here
After a few QE/Flow programs later, we'll have this for currency:
That's what I'm talkin' about - Haulin' Ass GETTIN' PAID
If you decide to make neti pot solution by yourself, follow these simple neti pot solution recipes. To prepare basic solution ½ teaspoon of salt (unionized or sea salt) and ½ teaspoon of soda should be dissolved in 250 grams of warm sterile, distilled or boiled water. Don’t use tap water. It needs to be filtered first.
Hot Damn! Arsenio Hall!
Who's going to advertise on his program...Yugo? Plymouth? First Interstate Bank? Ronco's Pocket Fisherman? Afro Sheen?
This must be part of President Obama's recycling program. Green jobs, you know.
US banking sanctions against Chinese banks dealing with Iran, Threat Update (soft-pedaled here)
Tips: tips [ at ] zerohedge.com
General: info [ at ] zerohedge.com
Legal: legal [ at ] zerohedge.com
Advertising: ads [ at ] zerohedge.com
Abuse/Complaints: abuse [ at ] zerohedge.com
Advertise With Us
Make sure to read our "How To [Read/Tip Off] Zero Hedge Without Attracting The Interest Of [Human Resources/The Treasury/Black Helicopters]" Guide
How to report offensive comments
Notice on Racial Discrimination.