hedgeless_horseman's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Gift ideas for the Zero Hedge reader in your life
Here are a dozen holiday gift ideas for the Zero Hedge reader in your life...
1. Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk $10
Perfect for the newbie.
2. Abraham-A Journey to the Heart of Three Faiths by Bruce Feiler $10 http://www.brucefeiler.com/books/abraham.html
For the zealot in your life that needs to learn that Christians, Jews, and Muslims all pray to the same God.
3. Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins $10
For the person in your life still climbing the corporate ladder.
4. The Creature From Jekyll Island-A Second Look at the Federal Reserve by G. Edward Griffin $20 http://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal-Reserve/dp/0912986212
Every American should read this book.
5. The Encyclopedia of Country Living-10th Edition by Carla Emery $20
For the person who watches reruns of Green Acres and dreams of getting away from it all.
6. Born to Run- A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen by Christopher McDougall $10
and a pair of DIY Luna Sandals $60
For the person that could drop a few pounds and enjoy life more.
7. Surefire G2X Pro Flashlight $95
Perfect for any kid you care for enough to send the very best.
8. Benchmade 760 LFTi folding knife $200
along with a hard copy of A Guide for Those with Much Money and Very Little Patience Whom Want to Prepare for Zombie Apocalypse But Are Afraid to Google It For Fear of DHS Labeling Them A Terrorist.
Get that special someone started on the Guide with a quality blade for everyday carry.
9. Wiggy's Sleeping Bag $200-$300
The gift for those who froze during Sandy.
10. Filson Oil Finish Double Tin Bibs and Tin Cruiser Jacket $490
For the person in your life that already has rural land.
11. Rohrbaugh R9S pistol $1,000
and Nemesis pocket holster $25
The gold-standard gift for the Concealed Handgun License holder in your life.
12. $50 face value bag of 90% Silver Barber Dimes (357.5 oz of Silver)
This Christmas say, "Fuck you JPM!" with the gift of real money.
- advertisements -