The Need To Get In Bed With Big Brand Names Is Obviously More Important Than The Need To Keep Your Money!
On Wednesday, 14 March 2012 I penned Goldman Sachs Executive Director Corroborates Reggie Middleton's Stance: Business Model Designed To Walk Over Clients
To make a long story short, I've Told You Before, And I'll Tell You Again - Goldman Sachs Investment Advice Sucks!!! or to put it more politcally correctly, Is It Now Common Knowledge That Goldman's Investment Advice Sucks?
Municipalities have been burnt and bent over by big Wall Street Banks on a regular basis.
So, what happens when you do derivative business with Goldman Sachs as a municipality or sovereign state? Here's nearly an hour worth of answer for you, from countries and municipalities around the world!
Now, Reggie Middleton on Goldman Sachs' business model
- The Goldman Grift Shows How Greece Got Got
- Name brand investing in the WSJ - BoomBustBlog
- Quickly revisiting name brand investors... - BoomBustBlog
- Are you hooked on name brands? - BoomBustBlog
- The Biggest Threat To The 2012 Economy Is??? Not What Wall Street Is Telling You...
- What Is More Valuable, The Opinion Of A Major Rating Agency Or The Opinion Of A Blog? Go Ahead, I DARE You To Answer!
- The Street's Most Intellectually Aggressive Analysis: We've Found What Bank of America Hid In Your Bank Account!