A relatively short video that hits on the major points of what the Federal Reserve is doing, and the impacts of the surge in monetarism in today's world.
- Fed is creating Asset Price Inflation (See S&P 500)
- Fed is creating Goods & Services Inflation
- By the time the Fed realizes the first two points, it's too late (and they then move to make things worse)
- Perhaps Japan's real problem is that they are suffering from the curse of the Fed
- The U.S. government is funding itself and giving a bonus to the banks via the Federal Reserve
His 6 step solution on how to cure the "curse"
- Drop inflation targeting by the Fed
- No more deflation phobia
- Stop all interest rate manipulation
- No more paying interest rates on reserves
- Eliminate all depression era monetary history
- Acknowledge that asset price inflation is a virus to the economy, and the only way it takes place is as a result of monetary disorder (ZH has been discussing malinvestment for a long time now)