Free Advice Is Sometimes Worth More Than You Paid for It. On That Note, Irishman... Take Your Money And Run!!!Submitted by Reggie Middleton on 07/05/2013 09:46 -0500
Don't consider this investment advice, but if you leave your money in this bank after reading this article then your a fool who deserves to lose every euro that gets confiscated. Just my personal opinion, of course.
Whether or not you believe PMs will serve as the ultimate store of wealth as the global fiat monetary system collapses should have absolutely no bearing on making the intelligent decision to remove your financial assets from under the domain and inevitable confiscation of global bankers and their State-run tyrannies. Independence Day is a fine day to start the process of taking back our freedoms from the tyrants that rule over us.
- Egypt on the edge after Mursi rebuffs army ultimatum (Reuters)
- Inside China's Bank-Rate Missteps (WSJ)
- Obama Urges Morsi to Respond to Protesters' Concerns (WSJ)
- How Fed’s 7% Jobless Avoids Deterring Bondholders Is Mystery (BBG)
- Obama Joins With Political Foe Bush at End of Africa Trip (BBG)
- China may introduce deposit insurance by year-end (China Daily)
- China’s Slowdown Could Slam Hong Kong (BBG)
- Government 'to ask Rothschild to advise on RBS split' (Telegraph)
- Martin Feldstein: The Fed Should Start to 'Taper' Now (WSJ)
Angela Merkel Should Talk To Me If She's Truly Enraged By The Anglo Irish Revelation, For That's Just The Beginning!Submitted by Reggie Middleton on 07/02/2013 06:24 -0500
Tell Angela Merkel that the guy that warned of Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers AND Anglo Irish of which she laments, is also warning of Anglo Irish Bank among other Irish institutions - all funded by Germans through Irish austerity!
- Scalpel in Hand, Chinese Premier Li Stirs Reform Hopes (Reuters)
- Obama Sets Conditions for Keystone Pipeline Go-Ahead (FT)
- World’s Most Indebted Households Face Rate Pain (BBG)
- SAC Probers Weighing 'Willful Blindness' Tack (WSJ)
- Draghi Says ECB Ready to Act, Calls for Investment Over Tax (BBG)
- U.S. Tops China for Foreign Investment (WSJ)
- Basel Presses Ahead With Plans to Limit Bank Borrowing (FT)
- Gillard Ousted as Australia PM by Rival Rudd (FT)
- Japan Economic Strength Will Show in Stocks, Nishimura Says (BBG)
Anglo Irish, Anglo Lies & Anglo Insolvency... All Hoisted Upon The Irish Version of US Muppets, AKA Irish TaxpayerSubmitted by Reggie Middleton on 06/25/2013 11:00 -0500
Well, I'm not going to say I told you so... Wait a minute... Yes, I am...
- Here come the rolling blackouts: Obama takes on power plant emissions as part of climate plan (Reuters)
- Walking Back Bernanke Wished on Too Much Information (BBG)
- As previewed last week: Bridgewater "All Weather" is Mostly Cloudy, down 8% YTD (Reuters)
- U.S. Said to Explore Possible China Role in Snowden Leaks (BBG)
- Coeure Says No Doubt ECB Loose Monetary Policy Exit Distant (Bloomberg)... so a "recovery", but not at all
- U.S. steps up pressure on Russia as Snowden stays free (Reuters)
- Texas' Next Big Oil Rush: New Pipelines Ferrying Landlocked Crude Expected to Boost Gulf Coast Refiners (WSJ)
- Singapore Offsets Bankers as Vacancies Fall (BBG)
- Asian Stocks Fall as China Sinks Deeper Into Bear Market (BBG), European Stocks Rally With Bonds as Metals Advance (BBG)
- Qatar emir hands power to son, no word on prime minister (Reuters)
The Irish people, who sacrificed their sovereignty and billions of Euros, are waking this morning to a stunning revelation that the bailout to save Anglo-Irish was engineered by the Bank's leadership to game as much money as possible from the central bank. The Irish Independent has secret recordings from the period in 2008 - below - that show senior management luring the State into giving it billions as they admit the EUR 7 billion number was "picked out of my arse." The bottom-line is that the bank knew they were in trouble and so decided to game the Central Bank and their regulators knowing that once the State began the flow of money, it would be unable to stop: "If they (Central Bank) saw the enormity of it up front, they might decide they have a choice. You know what I mean? They might say the cost to the taxpayer is too high . . . if it doesn't look too big at the outset... if it looks big, big enough to be important, but not too big that it kind of spoils everything, then, then I think you have a chance. So I think it can creep up... [once] they have skin in the game." Will there be an Irish Spring as the conspiracy theory of the banking bailout now become conspiracy fact?
As Forewarned, The Irish Savers Have Just Been "Cyprus'd", And There's MUCH MORE "Cyprusing" To ComeSubmitted by Reggie Middleton on 04/23/2013 06:57 -0500
This is the beginning of War and those on the losing side don't even realize they're in battle. Remember, Merkel has already declared the EU to give up sovereign authority for the greater good, the United Germanic Republic of Europe! This is how she will do it.
How many important (or worse yet, systemically important) banks can fail to disclose pertinent debt info before it becomes evident that the tax payer/depositor/regulators/stress tester realizes they don't know the Irish banking system's true condition?
One Of Ireland's Biggest Banks Busted Fudging The Books? Nah! Busted Concealing Debt? Nah! Busted.. Cyprus Was Just The PreambleSubmitted by Reggie Middleton on 04/02/2013 08:59 -0500
Mounds of cold, hard, indisputable evidence not found ANYWHERE else! Damn, you thought Cyprus was newsworthy? Ireland already Troika'd & they're bigger than Cyprus. Depositor recap of banks looks inevitable if this research is right!
As If On Cue, BoomBustBlog Shenanigan Research Gets Real In Ireland, Why Aren't These Guys Knocking On My Door?Submitted by Reggie Middleton on 04/01/2013 10:37 -0500
Anglo Irish Bank/IBRC bondholders will actually get some of their money back! April Fools!!! Ireland makes the Cyprus deal look downright generous in comparison.
It begins here: Introduction of cold, hard evidence of bank shenanigans (with complete documentation) that A) should be prosecuted & B) cause enough concern to make you worry about your bank's integrity.
While this kind of 'wealth tax' has been predicted, as we noted yesterday, this stunning move in Cyprus is likely only the beginning of this process (which seems only stoppable by social unrest now). To get a sense of both what just happened and what its implications are, RBS has put together an excellent summary of everything you need to know about what the Europeans did, why they did it, what the short- and medium-term market reaction is likely to be, and the big picture of this "toxic policy error." As RBS summarizes, "the deal to effectively haircut Cypriot deposits is an unprecedented move in the Euro crisis and highlights the limits of solidarity and the raw economics that somebody has to pay. It is also the most dangerous gambit that EMU leaders have made to date." And so we await Europe's open and what to expect as the rest of the PIIGSy Banks get plundered.
Following 'no change' in policy, we assume we will be treated to a plethora of confidence-building market-implied views of just how great everything is in Europe (apart from fundamentally). Of course, the Q&A is what we want to hear and his involvement in the Monti Paschi debacle, his view on Anglo Irish, his ignorance of currency wars ("I do not talk about currencies"), and just how great the repayment of LTRO funds are (even as European stocks and bonds move into the red for the year)...
*DRAGHI SAYS DATA SIGNAL FURTHER WEAKNESS IN EARLY 2013
*DRAGHI SAYS RISKS TO OUTLOOK REMAIN ON DOWNSIDE
*DRAGHI SEES UPSIDE PRICE RISKS FROM OIL PRICES, INDIRECT TAXES
*DRAGHI SAYS ECB WILL MONITOR MONEY-MARKET CONDITIONS