It’s all emotional bullshit because what one hardly ever reads about from these Trumpeteer Marionettes is an actual discussion about Trump on the issues. It’s more important to squeeze out yet another orgasmic fountain of joy because he threw out some Univision reporter; “Oh, look! Isn’t zee Donald just Wunderbar!!” Screw that. So, let’s look at what The Donald believes... by his own words.
The More You Know Joe - the new Democratic Frontrunner - the Less You'll Like Him!
A stunning 78% of Democrats in New Hampshire view Bernie Sanders favorably in the latest polls. As The Hill reports, Hillary Clinton was viewed favorably by that percentage in April, but that has dropped 15 percentage points among Democrats. With Sanders topping Clinton by a 44 to 37 percent margin (VP Joe Biden garnered 9%), and Trump support among Republicans at 35%, it appears serial lying is not paying off for the Oligarchy (for now)...
At a certain point, we suppose Joe Biden took a look at the state of the 2016 race for The White House and thought: "why not me?"
- Deutsche Bank Says Rout ‘Very Serious’ as Growth Outlook Dims (BBG)
- Great fall of China sinks world stocks, dollar tumbles (Reuters)
- Global Stocks Fall Sharply Amid Concerns About the Chinese Economy (WSJ)
- Stock Rout Spreads Through Europe After China Plunge (BBG)
- China stocks give up year's gains as 'national team' stays on bench (Reuters)
- The Fed Is Looking at a Very Different Dollar Than Wall Street (BBG)
- French train gunman 'dumbfounded' by terrorist tag (Reuters)
We warned on Friday, after last week's China rout, that the market is getting ahead of itself with its expectation of a RRR-cut by China as large as 100 bps. "The risk is that there isn't one." We were spot on, because not only was there no RRR cut, but Chinese stocks plunged, with the composite tumbling as much a 9% at one point, the most since 1996 when it dropped 9.4% in a single session. The session, as profile overnight was brutal, with about 2000 stocks trading by the -10% limit down, and other markets not doing any better: CSI 300 -8.8%, ChiNext -8.1%, Shenzhen Composite -7.7%. This was the biggest Chinese rout since 2007.
- Crude prices fall towards $40 on global glut (Reuters)
- China Central Bank Injects Most Funds Since February as Money Rates Increase (BBG)
- Divided Fed Puts Yellen on Hot Seat (Hilsenrath)
- So Long September: Bond Traders Defer Their Date With the Fed (BBG)
- More Foods Boast Non-GMO Labels—Even Those Without GMO Varieties (WSJ)
- UN to let Iran inspect alleged nuke work site (AP)
- IAEA says access to Iran's Parchin military site meets demands (Reuters)
- Time to End Quarterly Reports, Law Firm Says (WSJ)
- China central bank tries to soothe global markets, says no reason for yuan to fall further (Reuters)
- Huge blasts at Chinese port kill 44, with hundreds injured (Reuters)
- China efforts to slow yuan fall hoist Europe shares, bond yields (Reuters)
- Greek Economy Unexpectedly Surged Before Capital Controls (BBG)
- Joe Biden Is Sounding Out Allies About a 2016 Bid (WSJ)
- U.K. Tries to Kick-Start Shale Gas With Planning Speedup (BBG)
With just hours to go until the first GOP Presidential candidate debate circus is unleashed, it appears the GOP is in full panic mode. With 10 hopefuls heading to their lecterns, only one stands out (in polls) and that, as The Hill reports, despite being snubbed by The Koch botthers, has Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus saying that Donald Trump is offering his party’s voters a breath of fresh air.
At 1000-to-1, Kim Kardashian is an outsider in the race to be the next US President but perhaps most notable in the odds that bookies are willing to offer is the 7th place that Donald Trump ranks (at 18-to-1 or just a 5% probability of winning), below GOP rivals such as Jeb Bush (23% probabiity) and Marco Rubio (11% probability). Trump even ranks below Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden according to where the money is being bet! Of course, Hillary remains the odds-on favorite at 10/11 (or 52% probability).
There's Always Been Some Corruption ... But Now Things Have Just Gotten Silly
NATO Member Busted Supporting ISIS … Now Declares War Against ISIS, But Instead Bombs Its Political Rival (the Main Force ...Submitted by George Washington on 07/31/2015 17:52 -0400
... FIGHTING ISIS (Wall Street Journal and Time Magazine Confirm What Zero Hedge Has Been Saying)
To let the media tell it, recent "attacks" - including a suicide bombing that killed 32 people earlier this month - have prompted Turkey to officially join the fight against ISIS. In reality, Ankara's motivations can be explained not by a desire to rid the world of "terrorists", but by considerations of political expediency and by an autocrat's insatiable thirst for power.
As Turkey requests NATO support after launching strikes against both ISIS and PKK, question have arisen about Ankara's links to Islamic State and about the real aim of the country's "terror" crackdown.
"Erdogan is trying to achieve the result he failed to in the June 7 election in a political coup. That's the real aim of the steps taken now." "ISIS commanders told us to fear nothing at all because there was full cooperation with the Turks."