- Everyone buying HFT platforms: chip sales rise 5% in August (WSJ)
- Geithner says "Strong dollar is very important" to US (Bloomberg) too bad he is lying
- IMF chief renews call for currency reform (FT)
- Glorious is fifth flop in Hong Kong IPO "Massacre" (Bloomberg)
- Banks with 20% unpaid loans at 18 year high amid recovery doubt (Bloomberg)
- Wall Street wizardry reworks mortgages (WSJ, h/t Geoffrey)
- For sale, cheap: "Old GM" peddles a bankrupt empire's remains (WSJ)
- Fund managers bracing for a sell off (Business Week)
- Cuomo got campaign cash from pension-probe figure, returned it (Bloomberg)
- Investors in treasuries, dollars defy common sense (Bloomberg)
- Simon Johnson: Seduced by a model (NYT, h/t Paul)
- It was Ken Lewis who tried to bully Uncle Sam (Fox Business)
- Krugman: Mission not accomplished (NYT), um, Paul, didn't you state the recession was over?
Frontrunning: October 2
No comments yet! Be the first to add yours.