The Second Annual hedgeless_horseman's 12 Days of Christmas
Gift ideas for the Zero Hedge reader in your life
1. Anyone, and I mean anyone, can grow young-tender-flavorful buckwheat as the foundation for a delicious salad.
2. With this book there is no need to attend a class to try or practice yoga.
3. Cooks on your list will enjoy reading this cookbook from cover to cover, and use it frequently.
4. Don't judge this book by its goofy cover, or creepy title. NVC is a simple way for any self-centered asshole to become a better listener and communicator.
5. Is there someone on your list that liked the movie, Gangs of New York? This book is an enjoyable read, even if one does not live in NYC.
6. On the gas stove, in the oven, in the fireplace, or on the campfire, this dutch oven is an important key to cooking well.
7. Forget about SBUX, this is the all-stainless-steel-french-coffee press I use every morning. It is hard for me to imagine life without one.
8. Is there a better gift than pure silver coins with a topless woman on it! Legend has it if you touch one of these to Blythe Masters' lips, then she will turn to paper mâché.
9. This bomb-proof water filter is perfect for the survivalist or adventurer on your gift list.
10. For anyone with a fireplace that enjoys eating fowl or rabbits, this spit and drip pan are great additions to the homestead.
11. On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero, so start living life, and take someone you love paragliding!
12. What to get the person on your list that has everything? How about The Right Arm of the Free World, and everything to employ it in a fight for your life?