Slope of Hope celebrated its 10th anniversary last March, and during the course of 2015, thousands of interesting charts and articles were published. Here's a sampling of the best of them:
- The Charlie X Solution - my response to the Charlie Hebdo killings. I think this is some of the finest writing I've ever done. Sadly, the world has not taken me up on my brilliant plan.
- Perfect Palo Alto - in which I examine the hiring of guards at the train tracks to try to reduce the number of Palo Alto high school students throwing themselves in front of locomotives.
- Learning to Learn - some lessons I took away as I tried my hand at binary trading.
- Relativity - a very interesting success story about how my method of trading was able to prosper in the face of what seemed like very dire circumstances.
- The Time Warp Again - if I may say so, an really good post about how much the Silicon Valley has changed since when I was in my teens.
- Ten Years of Hope - celebrating Slope of Hope's 10th anniversary
- Negative Interest - in which I despair about my almost total lack of interest in the market at the time. Not surprisingly, this was almost exactly the peak of the entire world of equities.
- Do You Want to Know a Secret? - wherein I tear apart another idiotic startup.
- Transports Less than 2% Away From Failure - here I call for the Dow Transports to begin dropping hard. I, umm, was correct.
- Silicon Shark Jumps the Shark - a snarky overview of the so-called Startup Castle. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the link, and it goes straight to a 404 page. Figures.
I hope you enjoy some of these! Happy 2016, ZH-ers. Let's some some reality starts breaking the walls down.