All three companies beat, yet Amazon not liking the news (down 4% AH), and now AXP going red. Of course, this being one of the most roboticized stocks, looks for the HFT crew to throw in some extra volumechurn in exchange for capital losses offset by liquidity rebates to bring the price back.
- Amazon Q3 EPS USD 0.51 vs. Exp. USD 0.48
- Q3 revenue USD 7.56bln vs. Exp. USD 7.37bln
- Q3 North America segment sales USD 4.13bln
- Q3 international segment sales USD 3.43bln
- sees Q4 net sales growth of 26-40%, sees net sales of USD 12.0-13.3bln vs. Exp. USD 12.22bln
- sees Q4 operating income USD 360-560mln
- Q4 outlook includes about USD 140mln stock comp/amortisation
- American Express (AXP) Q3 EPS USD 0.90 vs. Exp. USD 0.84, up 70% from a year ago
- Q3 revenue USD 7bln vs. Exp. USD 6.78bln
- Q3 net USD 1.09bln
- Q3 provision for losses USD 373mln
- Q3 revenue net of interest expense USD 7.03bln
- SanDisk (SNDK) Q3 adjusted EPS USD 1.30 vs. Exp. USD 1.05
- Q3 revenue USD 1.23bln vs. Exp. USD 1.23bln
MOMO favorite Amazon not faring too well after hours (for now).