Another financial company selling off after a weaker than expected earning announcement, in an earnings seasons that so far has been largely disappointing for financials (except for those that enjoy adjusting their loss reserve ratios ever lower).
- Q4 revenue USD 7.32bln vs. Exp. USD 7.28bln
- Q4 EPS USD $0.94 vs. Exp. $0.97
- Q4 net USD 1.06bln
- Q4 Return on Average Equity 27.5%
- Q4 revenue net of interest expense USD 7.32bln
- Q4 provision for losses USD 239mln
- cardmember spending up 15% this period