- advertisements -
tyler, this is good suspense. c what happens,
sunday, FUNday, right?
it is all perhaps social engineering
Expanded list - Points favouring that Wikileaks is a fraud of US intelligence agencies with Mossad, as noted on the web:
- Board members of Wikileaks from CIA-entities, including ones tied to CIA-Google contracts and funding, and to CIA's front NGO 'National Endowment for Democracy'
- Thrust of Wikileaks revelations supporting US war initiatives against Iran and for military intervention against Pakistan, trying to make Lebanese distrust and fear each other, slander of independent Al Jazeera news, other US & Israeli larger objectives
- Israeli Prime Minister happy about Wikileaks in effect supporting war in Middle East, and Julian Assange praises the Israeli Prime Minister
- Wikileaks has something like € 1 million in bank, € 200,000 annual budget, supposedly from small 'donations' via PayPal etc. ... but bigger sweetheart funding likely behind it
- Wikileaks website doesn't reflect million-in-assets organisation, many have done much more with much less
- One of Julian Assange's lawyers is also lawyer for US Associated Press, giant US-gov't linked corporate media agency, owned by major US media owned by ruling US oligarch families
- With € 1 million in assets, a small army of international lawyers, and Assange and friends 'expert computer hackers' ... they sign up for US-based internet services, just like they are a bunch of newbies on Facebook
- With all his great international legal team, Assange chooses to hang out in Britain, which has a uniquely corrupt fascist extradition treaty with the US, whereby the UK will hand anyone over to the US without evidence or probable cause, just because the US requests it ... The US gov't can fabricate charges against anyone in 5 minutes ... yet nothing is filed against Assange, even though the US could have him, just by simply asking their UK best buddies
- One of Wikileaks site names registered by Jimmy Wales founder of Wikipedia, notorious CIA-agent disinfo site (proven in Wired news etc.), Wales himself part of CIA-linked CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) major US gov't policy tool for oligarchs & establishment. Jimmy Wales is also a close personal friend of President of Israel Shimon Peres, even recently attending an intimate birthday party for him.
- Wikileaks has unusual super good access to corporate media, NY Times and UK Guardian, both shills - mouthpieces for US and UK governments and establishment, media with fake 'progressive' image but refusing to carry much anti-gov't reporting, however nice open door for Wikileaks
- Julian Assange hostile to other progressive revelations, Assange hostile to questioning about US 11 Sept for example
- Julian Assange childhood troubled, under tutelage of parental figures involved with CIA-mind-control-experiment-type application of severely mind-altering drugs upon children
- Assange has previously used internet code name 'Mendax', ancient Latin word for 'liar'
- Weird situation with Assange and Swedish girls, one of them previously published web treatise on how to get revenge on ex-boyfriend re false accusations, one of them has departed for Israel ...
- Was it time to put some 'heat' on Assange because too many people were beginning to write about the CIA-Wikileaks connections?
- Was it time to make it look like Wikileaks is anti-US, to cover for the fact it is a US intel operation?
- The best lies are those that mix some truth with the lies, and the US gov't, has little problem with a further expansion of the well-known fact it is a torturing, murdering, killing-of-innocents regime. A few more Iraq and Afghanistan war atrocities exposed, are a small price to pay for:--- A world-class media manipulation project to help sponsor more upcoming wars, and--- Enabling the US to achieve greater dominance over internet content, and--- Enlisting other Western governments in US-led global efforts of internet censorship, as has already occurred thanks to Wikileaks.
Just sayin' ....
Video « Is Wikileaks a CIA Operation? », speaking of some of the above on YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brGAgrxscOg
And we're supposed to believe that "bank guy in Brussels" has no questionable connections? Belgian waffles are always served at CIA Christmas parties (they go great with single malt Scotch) -- need I say more?
And we're supposed to go along with Joe Lieberman and Sarah Palin (who wears an Israel flag pin) when they trash Assange. All makes perfect sense.
Or, does it seem that some people are going to incredible lengths to discredit a man who has until now done nothing but leak secrets from governments across the globe. If calling him a terrorist doesn't work call him a rapist. If calling him a rapist doesn't work call him an Israeli spy. I really can't imagine what the next claim will be.
Yes, no such thing as a PsyOp.
Would you believe....
truly amazing how many seemingly intelligent folks are buying into this shameless s&msm joomedia b.s.
either way you in the US are losing the battle.
A) your industrial and military complex's security technology is even worse than expected not being able to keep these secrets. (no doubt the new TSA regs sit all the better with Joe Public now the whole the country is thrown bare ass naked into the international media)
B) your industrial and military complex is even worse than expected and is willing to bring shame to your entire nation by exposing confidential correspondence from nearly all of its allies in order to justify invading another sovereign state (not that I think Iran should be armed with that kind of gear) and thereby creating an ideal scenario to oust the (A) the only non-white leader you've had and (B) only leader you have had in a long time that looks outside your shores. Not saying your domestic politics have improved since "Change you can believe in" but then again he had nothing to work with from the beginning so is at least only partially responsible.
Anyone so wholeheartedly believing the promises of a politician regardless of race, colour or creed is a knobhead. They are all crooked, why is this one any different.
If Assange can produce a list of all the "donations", official and under the table provided to congress then it is clear he isn't some super triple agent James Bond but of course, James Bond would have killed him before that could happen.
Every day vertical is a good day Assange. Keep that in mind.
According to this article, the CIA gave her a "wish list" and Hillary signed-off on it.
Also, a wikileaks mirror list being updated regularly.
Meh, come on Tyler, aren't we starting to jump the shark a bit here? How is this "comparable" to Watergate, and is anyone else here actually naive enough to think that every other country isn't doing the same thing as what our folks were doing?
The only "embarrassment" is that we got caught by some dude.
What was Deep Throat, a rhododendron?
No...Linda Lovelace... and could she swallow...
I guess if all the other countries were killing off their own populations wholesale, that would make it just fine here?
Evil is evil. What other countries do doesn't matter. If you think it does, then I have a bridge you need to jump off of because everyone else is doing it.
Exactly. There is only one ethical standard: your own. Once you're just talking relative, it's a huge slippery slope.
Why has no one applied the "Shoeshine Boy" test to this?
Have we lost our minds?
When the shoeshine boy starts telling me about WL, it has all the cred of a Brittany Spears comeback.
I am going to go on record as calling a TOP on the WL BS.
Time to short WL.
HE wants Obama to resign... Yeahh. Apply for Citizenship and Vote like the rest of us.
I think he wants people who want Obama out to mirror his website.
I dont like BO but I don't see him resigning over some BS like this.
I can't wait to see the big red circles on the "Threat Map" that the spooks throw up in front of the polytricksters after this shit is over.
They will say as they point to the big red circles: "These are all the places that downloaded classified information... We NEED the ability to lock down and track every node everywhere!"
The Pollys will cut em loose to clamp it down.
Mission Wikileaks Accomplished.
Tyler Durden -- Unwitting, Hapless Accomplice?
Show me ONE MSM or "Alternative" news site or network that is NOT BEATING THE SAME DRUM on this.
Ohhhh... You Can't.
Amazing. Our national security is at risk and you clowns label this rogue terrorist a hero. Incredible.
Client, your notional "national" security is at risk because of......let me count the ways...
1. Hegemonic, Brutal, and selfish militarism
2. A mis/dis informed, dis-embowled, weakened populace
3. A lying, thieving, profit at all costs, global, pervasive monetary empire mired in deceit
4. Planned cultural destruction of ancient, viable lands and their people via covert and overt social engineering
5. Etc.... feel free to be imaginative
If anything, The Ass is a symptom, nowhere near a cause of anything.
I respectfully disagree. If the security of our national security hinges on silly bullshit like this we really are screwed. Sounds like you're a "I'm for National Security" kind of guy. I submit your trust is grossly misplaced if you think for a second that the bozos in CIA, NSA, FBI & 8 other aplphabets PLUS the 1000's of fucking parasitic "contractors" all of whom are tripping all over each other, wasting 90% of their resources screening billions of conversations, etc ad nauseum afford us any "security" whatsoever, you are deluded. OH SHIT. I just circulared my argument....we better shut this guy up, or Daisy Mae over at NSA might get a hangnail, which might lead to a typo, which lead to a....
i agree. one of the biggest tragedies in the us is the almost totalitarian like obedience to the pentagon/national defense idea. of course the manipulators know that, so they just keep playing whatever games, saying this or that about national defense, and the people eat it up.
then one day something blows up, a president's head, or maybe a couple towers. who did it? oh the russians, or maybe these other evil guys from the middle east...ah ok, lets fight some more wars...and the game continues with so many little gi joes out there waving the red, white and blue.
unfortunately the destructive threatening element, is right there, buried among all the patriotism. who watches the watchers?
Presumably, one of those national things we would like to secure is the the freedom of the printing press and freedom of speech.
Is it Wikileaks who put that at risk or the actions of the state department? Everyone touched by this who doesn't resign is putting our national security at risk and putting themselves ahead of the nation they claim to serve.
Wikileaks, like terrorism, is a new reality. We can either adjust to the new paradigm and use it to our advantage diplomatically or go the way of the calvary charge.
My shoeshine boy told me the sky is blue. Does that mean it isn't the case?
My shoeshine boy told me murder was wrong, does that mean murder is right?
Please. I know you can do better than that.
You understand my point.
Think past what you want to be happening and look at what is.
Think past what you want to be happening and look at what is.
That's odd advice coming from a man who admits that he has never read one document published by Wikileaks and yet finds the motivation to spend several hours arguing about those documents in an Internet forum.
Argue this: WikiLeaks = AIPAC (major focus on Iran in latest leaks...hmm)
Oh, why didn't they tell us this?
Supporting WikiLeaks = Domestic Terrorism? (aid/comfort to enemy):
I've already argued against that bizarre set of assumptions elsewhere in the thread.
Addressed what? No, you didn't. You have spent more time bickering than presenting information. Paul and Napolitano do not support Assange, per se; they support open discussion and free flow of information. Pay attention: when Paul points out the absurdity of leveling treason charges against a non-citizen it doesn't imply backing. It pathetic reporting.
Spend more time on your blog, or whatever it is. What brand of Pali soap did you say you use?
The soap I use is from Nablus and it looks much like the package on this page:
I got the soap from Riad Hamad at the Palestine Childrens Welfare Fund. He was a good, good man but now he's gone.
I've got to find another source for the soap. It's the only thing that will keep my hands from cracking in the winter. Good stuff. I highly recommend.
As for the blog, it's just one project among hundreds. I do enjoy making the occasional post, however. Lew Rockwell has even published one or two things from it. So that's nice.
Multiple paragraphs for what?
And don't hide behind genuine efforts you fuck.
What the hell are still doing awake on this thread? I'm just a pathetic, unemployed drunk up late.
Multiple paragraphs? Sorry -- must have thought I was tweeting.
I'd like to encourage one and all to make a donation to Free Gaza as long as we're on the subject. That's the way we Mossad agents pass the wee hours.
No, you're right. I'm Mossad coming to you live from Tel Aviv. But I'm feeling a little guilty so please be a mensch and donate to Free Gaza. I did and Bibi smacked me for it!
You're breaking the rules.
From the article we are posting in:
One wonders just how long the world can maintain the damage control before foreign relations between both friends and enemies are terminally frayed.
Look, getting rid of screwed up bankers and politicians is one thing.
Starting WWW3 is another.
The Web can be controlled and censored (think China), it just takes the political will.
This event is generating that will at this very minute.
Will you do us the favor of telling us what we can safely speak about and when? Until then I'm all on board your Shut Up for Freedom Campaign.
You make too many requests. STFU.
No, I will not.
There is no shut the fuck up campaign.
Its a use your simple mind campaign.
The calls for Obama to resign are just silly, but the attacks on Wikileaks isn't.
It is a master-stroke of PR...elevating the level of the debate to the President and personalising it...Free Julian/Impeach Obama.
The WikiLeaks story is all over the main stream media. Just in time for European debt crisis. What a nice distraction with nothing serious revealed. Do any of those files contain anything of substance on Rothchilds' involvement in politics, for example? I think not.
Why not release everything right away to help bring down the New World Order ASAP. Why announce it months in advance and leak the documents little by little every day. Why do the WikiLeaks staff have to read them all and filter out before releasing.
Wikileaks is making an effort to redact names of individuals who may come to physical harm if their names become known. That's one reason why they can't dump all the documents at once. That's not only morally and ethically sound but it helps Assange's ethos.
I found the following information to be of some import not only because it details the actions behind an ongoing crime but also because it's a leak which will appeal to the right wing while most of the war related cables would appeal to the left wing. There's something in those leaks for everybody.
I'm liking this Assange fellow more everyday. Now he's calling for Obama to resign? Think I'll fix him a cup of tea and in the meantime, don't tread on Julian.
Embassy dispatches show America used spying, threats and promises of aid to get support for Copenhagen accord
Funny how the anticapitalist pro socialist branch of the Zero Hedge peanut gallery is pooh poohing Government corruption.
I think wikileakes is filling a void in American Jounalism --- truth at all costs.
Let the heads roll
They are in cahoots with the big bankers if it makes you feel better
I'm leaning in the direction of believing that Assange is on the level. No reason to believe otherwise at this time. Some of the criticism of Wikileaks has been downright bizarre, especially from those apparently on the left. I mean Palin wants him dead but within the anti-Wikileaks contingent she sounds more sane than many. Wonders never cease.
Which branch? Borrowing from another excellent post I read today: "You are smokin' your own belly button lint."
You're a fracking idiot:
Let me give anyone who is unsure about what this WL thing might be a suggestion.
It's not that big of a chore compared to reading most of the WL junk.
Read through the following materiel before making any further judgement on what kind of Animal you are dealing with:
http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-301.pdf [Particulary Appendix D: Advertising and Social Marketing]
Also note the Omissions on "Techniques" from previous versions of the Psyop Manual.
Which can be found here:
If you scan this stuff and you still don't feel sure about WL... Then go with your gut.
If the WL stuff is so censored as Reggie claims, why can I access multiple sources of it?
Why does google trends show anything about it going off the chart?
Why is CNN, FOX, MSNBC, and Gordon Geco telling me to download the mirror?
Obama spying on the UN? If true that's the first sensible thing he's done in office.
Assange calling for Obama's resignation based on that assertion is absurd. Wikileaks is looking more and more like One-Worlder Psy-Ops.
Because Obama is key to stopping the New World Order?
Can you say, "non-sequitur?"
You are either confused (non-sequitor?) or have an agenda.
OK, you explain to me how calling for Obama to resign is part of "One-Worlder Psy-ops." I'm all ears.
Tips: tips [ at ] zerohedge.com
General: info [ at ] zerohedge.com
Legal: legal [ at ] zerohedge.com
Advertising: ads [ at ] zerohedge.com
Abuse/Complaints: abuse [ at ] zerohedge.com
Advertise With Us
Make sure to read our "How To [Read/Tip Off] Zero Hedge Without Attracting The Interest Of [Human Resources/The Treasury/Black Helicopters]" Guide
How to report offensive comments
Notice on Racial Discrimination.