BofA Gulfstream On Final From Moscow; Bank Of Russia In The Cards? Just Think Of The Synergies...
Update: It appears the plane is a C/O ConocoPhillips. Now that makes MUCH more sense.
Hat tip to reader Anynomous who points out a Bank of America jet on arrival from Moscow. This brings up some questions:
- Did Hank Paulson just host another secret bash for Goldman Board members in his Kremlin pad, and decide to open it up to the ex-Lewis boys?
- Is Bank of America preparing its Rakoff defense, and is so terrified of being spied upon it has decided to go to the only place deemed safe from flies on the wall?
- Dare we say it... Bank of USSR?
Marla points out the following:
- Registration Type: Corporation
- Owner:Bank Of America NA
- Address:16901 Jfk Blvd
- Houston, TX 77032
- United States Region:Southwestern
- Certification Class:Standard
- Certification Issued:2006-08-10
- Air Worthiness Test:2006-03-21
- Last Action Taken:2006-08-10
- Current Status:Valid