The Bull/Bear Weekly Recap - September 3

Tyler Durden's picture

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
NOTW777's picture

nice review. thanks

russki standart's picture

Barton Biggs should stick to what he does best, doing nothing.

Number 156's picture

If he keeps up his current activity, he will.

 

Crisismode's picture

It is all completely irrelevant.

 

The casino is accepting new players at the table.

 

The House will be closely watching your table behavior.

 

As long as you lose (on a regular basis, with the occasional win) you will be allowed to play.

 

When you cease to be of use to the House, you will be disposed of.

 

Play at our behest. If not, go elsewhere. The House always wins.

 

.

bobert's picture

The fed may need to speculate in stocks in order to counter the losses they will receive in junk bonds.

Treeplanter's picture

No mention of silver closing at 19.949 in any financial after market stories.  Bloomberg, Telegraph, etc.  Nor Jim Sinclair.  Harvey Organ is AWOL, hope he's okay.  Maybe tomorrow.

tom a taxpayer's picture

Maria Sharapova wins tennis match - another ballish, er, bullish sign. 

Great TV watching her prance round the tennis court in her match against Benesova last night. Sharapova vs Capra Saturday 11am - more great TV.

I was once a ball boy at a Maria Sharapova tennis match. I spent a hot afternoon running back and forth across the tennis court, scooping up Maria's tennis balls, like when her balls hit the net. 

After grabbing Maria's ball and running to the sideline, I would sniff her ball. Oh, the ecstasy!

Talk about the scent of a woman!

She is a complex woman with many beautiful scents, depending on where she has tucked the ball...in her hand...under her armpit... in her blouse pocket near her heaving breasts...in her sweaty waistband....

But Maria's most beautiful scent was from the ball she tucked under her tennis pants on her inner thigh. When I first smelled the exquisite aroma of Maria's thigh sweat on her tennis ball, I keeled over in the hot sun. I hit my head on the tennis court...then I woke up from my dream.

 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/450158-maria-sharapova-can-a-hottie-f...

http://www.mariasharapova.com/defaultflash.sps

JackES's picture

powerful uptrend ahead or another sucker's rally.

We will find out very soon. The uptrend apparently has more legs, and I don't mind at all.

RobotTrader's picture

I'm giving the market a 60% chance of rallying hard for many weeks, and a 40% chance of failing like it did the last couple of times.

They key will be watching the bank stocks, whether they lead or lag.

I'm pretty loaded up on the long side right now.

XLF just closed over the 200-day today.

 

thepigman's picture

If they can move those insolvent
pigs in the XLF on no loan growth,
no real earnings, and continued marking to myth, you just get another
leg to the whole scam. Quit participating, robottrader.

pointingtrade's picture

HeelSsale.com is a one-stop shop that offers Manolo Blahnik ,including boots,High Heel Shoes, mules, platform shoes, pumps and sandals. With this wide range of products we are sure that you will be able to find some sexy Discount Manolo Blahnik Meanwhile, Andrew christian louboutin pumps Grossman is whining that strippers are accomplishing Jimmy Choo Shoes institution inside the shadows from the hallowed soil Zero,christian louboutin boots so why cannot Muslims develop there 13 account In-your-Infidel-faces Yves Saint Laurent Victory Mosque there, too? I saw yesterday at Memeorandum that ny Christian Louboutin Slingbacks structure employees are declaring that once the Discount Chanel Shoes Victory Mosque at soil Zero goes ahead, that they’ll refuse to develop it. high heel sandals high heel boots Womens high heel shoes high heel pumps high heel work boots high heel meeting place NFL Jersey |NFL Jersey Discount Nfl Jerseys |Discount Nfl Jerseys

  • Wholesale Gucci Handbags
  • Wholesale ED Hardy Shoes
  • Wholesale Handbags
  • Wholesale Louis Vuitton Handbags
  • Wholesale Coach Handbags
  • Miu Miu Handbags

    Christian Louboutin Shoes. . Exceptionally comfortable, I nonetheless felt barefooted Christian Louboutin Classic Collection , Christian Louboutin Fashion Collection shoes but using the assurance of the lone to shield my ft from sharp sticks ,Christian Louboutin Mary Janes Christian Louboutin Specials Christian Louboutin SandalsI rocks, glass, and scalding warm pavement. christian louboutin tall boots, Christian louboutin short boots Christian Louboutin BootsI loved them the 1st time I positioned them on my feet,,

    Links

     

    Men MBT Sandals , discount MBT Sandals mbt sandals, cheap mbt sandals , mbt sandals shoes,,chung shi sandals, MBT Sandals mbt sandals reviews,Discount MBT Shoes mbt sandals on sale with free shipping. Clothing and Accessories - Free Shipping BOTH ways. Mbt shoes is the first physiological footwear that has a positive effect on the whole body. Vikings Jersey-Minnesota Vikings Jersey If you've been looking for purple or white Chicago Bears Jersey ,we've done that for you.Carolina Panthers Jersey You can find any Vikings player's jersey you want. Welcome to jerseys-shopping nfl jerseys store. New York Giants JerseyAs the world-leading NFL Jerseys store, we supply more than 700 high-quality merchandise discount NFL Jersey of NFL. Our website is revising, green bay packers Jersey">New York Giants Jersey I hope everyone can enjoy this layout. At the same time, we will keep on working hard for everyone to provide a better shopping experience. Discount UGG Boots

  • discount women's ugg boots
  • discount Ultra Tall Boots
  • discount Classic Tall Boots
  • discount men's ugg boots
  • discount men's ugg boots
  • KIDS UGG Boots
  • ACCESSORIES UGG

    mbt shoes in metrotown burnaby bc canada mbt-hoes-discontinued Christian Louboutin fake huangxin. mbtwomensshoes jerseyssale huangxin discountmbtshoes mbt-white-sport-shoes bugoumai Christian Louboutin Boots Mbt Vs Chung Shi Shoes Christian Louboutin High Heels wholesale scarves Mbt Shoes Review Red high heel christian louboutin discount shoes Cheap Ralph Lauren Polo shirts Christian Louboutin black wholesale womens shoes Authentic Nfl Jerseys Louboutin Shoes Bridal Gowns Christian Louboutin Boots Girls High Heels nike air jordans 23 High heel boots links of london High Heels and stockings Wholesale Christian Louboutin Cheap MBT Shoes On Sale China Bags Wholesale http://bugoumai520.globalstudent.org.au/ http://bugoumai.blogguza.com/ http://bugoumai212.bloghitz.com/ http://2chirp.info/pointingtrade1/ http://2chirp.info/bugoumai/ http://pointing.default.name/ http://bugoumai.interneteclub.com/ http://bugoumai.coverblog.de/ http://pointingtrade.bcz.com/ http://yovia.com/blogs/bugoumai/ http://bugoumai.maxblog.com/ http://bugoumai.j-talk.com/ http://bugoumai.solobis.net/ http://bugoumai.wloger.com/ http://gogo500go.noxblog.com/ http://bugoumai.publiku.com/ http://gorillacd.org/blog/ http://www.dailychallenge.org/dogooders/lee_bugoumai520/3582/ http://pen2net.com/blogs http://bugoumai520.bloggcity.se/ http://www.ortane.com/index.php http://bugoumai520.lise1234.com/ http://bugoumai520.bloghitz.com/ http://bugoumai520.bloxio.us/wp-admin/ http://mymelee.com/bugoumai888/ http://bugoumai520.theobloggers.com/ http://bugoumai520.bloglevel.com/ http://bugoumai520.xpertsociety.com/ http://yourideiride.com/bugoumai520 http://bugoumai520.bellonio.com/ http://bugoumai520.ajatukseni.net http://bugoumai520.blogr.lt/ http://bugoumai520.bloxi.jp/ http://blogs.ballyfermot.ie/bugoumai520/ http://bugoumai520.green-vibes.net High Heel Shoes Mbt shoes Christian Louboutin Discount UGG Boots Discount NFL Jersey Discount Mbt Shoes Discount NBA jerseys Discount Shoes Online Louboutin Shoes Knock Offs Discount Womens Shoes Louboutin Discount Louboutin Shoes Oakley Sunglass Discount Nike Running Shoes MBT BOOTS Discount Gucci Sunglasses Do MBT Shoes Really Work Louboutin Shoes Discontinued Mbt Shoes louboutin shoes knock offs Ethnic Bracelets cheap new balance shoes GHD Hair Straighteners Tiffany jewelry on sale Discount UGG Classic Tall Boot http://bugoumai520.cafeteria.pl http://bugoumai520.blogguza.com http://bugoumai520.blogcenter.de http://bugoumai520.irieblogs.com/ http://bugoumai520.blogrepublik.ro/ http://bugoumai520.gruponercell.com Cheap Gucci Shoes The anti-shoe are On Sale Best Prices Mbt Shoes Cheap Gucci Shoes 7 Inch High Heel Shoes MBT Shoes Retailer 10 inch high heels Official Ugg Boots Cheap Wholesale Shoes

  • Herry12's picture

    Article is very interesting,thanks for your sharing.I will visit this site.welcome to my site!.. cheap site hosting
    windows web hosting
    windows vps hosting
    cheap hosting