The Charts From The FCIC Report
We will get to the text shortly (and at last check the word count for "Goldman" was well over 200 and rising). Also, cutting to the puppet chase, the FCIC said during the hearing that it has made criminal referrals (more than 0, less than 1000). Won't go into details. Wristslapping to follow.
1. Traditional and Shadow Banking Systems (gee... where have we seen this chart before; also someone please advise the FCIC they are about $10 trillion off on their shadow banking liabilities).
2. Asset-Backed securities outstanding
3. Compensation in Financial and Non-financial sectors. Compression trade? Fuck no.
4. Funding for Mortgages:
5. Subprime Mortgage Originations:
6. For those who still don't get it, here is what an RMBS is.
7. The Bubble: Bank Borrowing and Mortgage Interest Rates... Good luck with these going negative
8. US Home Prices
9. Repo Borrowing
10. A typical CDO Investment
11. Who bought Non-GSE Backed Securities
12. A standard CDO
13. A synthetic CDO
14. Mortgage Delinquencies by Loan Type
15. Wonder why companies are hording cash? Here's why: ABCP outstanding plunges
16. Bear Stearns Liquidity
17. OTC Derivatives Outstanding. That's in Trillion
18. Cost of Interbank Lending. Comapre to SHIBOR today.
19. Money Market Funds
20. Counterparty Payments
21. Underwater Mortgages
- advertisements -