Chrysler November Sales Drop 25%, Below Expectations
Chrysler's core Jeep brand sales were down 25% YoY. And even with such perks as:
- 0 percent financing for up to 60 months
- Consumer cash of up to $3,000
- All-wheel drive at no cost with the purchase of a Chrysler 300
- A no-cost DVD system with the purchase of a Chrysler Town & Country minivan
- Attractive financing rates and a no-cost service/maintenance program for 3 years/36,000 miles
it appears Fiat's latest addition is on its way to extinction with just 63.5k sales in the month, a drop from 85.2k in November of 2008. Not even Steve Rattner could save Chrysler.
Full Chrysler press release.