- advertisements -
When "Japan" steps in to prop a country with bond buying, well, that's when you KNOW the global ponzi is just about at critical mass.
Small business Optimism? Reminds me of the joke about how I entered the US Optimistically and left it misty optically.
"Could the U.S. central bank go broke? (Reuters)"
And then the article says NO...
I guess not, if you can trash your currency and destroy your people by printing to oblivion.
'Could the US central bank go broke'....AH play on words...it IS insolvent already!
The Fed's Fisher is an idiot who lies his ass off. He said back in april of last year that the Fed would not monetize the debt like we were children. Please Fisher, shut up!!
Freedom of speech, mate.
NFIB Small Business Optimism comes at 92.6, misses expectations of 94.5
Thirteen (13) percent (seasonally adjusted) reported unfilled job openings, a four point improvement that anticipates a reduction in the unemployment rate in the coming months. Over the next three months, 10 percent plan to increase employment (up one point), and nine percent plan to reduce it (down three points), yielding a seasonally adjusted net six percent of owners planning to create new jobs, a two point gain from December and the best reading in 27 months.
It isn't all bad......
1. Cdad will struggle with any frontrunning today as nothing in the premarket makes any sense at all...and seeing futures up, he slept in.
2. The world's largest zombie maker will fall back in price today as it is exhausted from being used yesterday [and this morning] to keep the broader market from falling entirely apart.
3. European drug companies that suck at getting new drug ideas approved will continue their frustratingly slow march lower even though said crappy drug maker should be running and tumbling down Price Per Share hill.
4. Makers of burritos costing $9 and more depending on the Novartis products required to clear the system after "enjoying" one of those will also fall today, losing two important sma's in one day.
5. The CEO of the world's largest petroshrimp maker will receive a thank you note from L. Blankfein today for its contribution to keep the lights on at L. Blankfein Wildest Dreams Park [oil futures] for another day by spilling ten barrels of oil, shutting down the state of Alaska, and miraculously restoring the flow of oil today while similarly miraculously keeping that oil future thingy up...oddly enough. However, this issue making so many Average Joes so angry, will resolve itself downwardly in short order...for much the same reason that the world's largest zombie maker will retreat today, as well [sheer exhaustion from trudging through utter BS].
6. Intraday Tyler Durdens head fake lower, only to bounce back in less than the time it takes for European equities to close on an absolutely Banana Republic Tree session over there which will confound little Miss Euro...
7...little Miss Euro, in her delicate condition carrying Ben Bernanke' love child, will be seen walking down the street drinking a vegetable smoothie. Little will easily fooled people know that she has spiked the smoothie with rum...which will make for a very messy session over there tomorrow when der Spiegel releases passages from little Miss Euro's diary [which she will drop on the street in her stupor] where she day dreams about sandcastles built on helium foundations with UnicornDew fountains and pixie dust sunsets.
8. Robo and Harry will hyper post today in an attempt to get the dumbest people alive to buy equities at the top.
9. The Blow Horn [CNBC] will ignore bad news and talk endlessly about how some news just might be good....later on...as the entire network is a bit whacked this morning just from the hopium fumes that were pouring off of Mike Jackson [AN] during Squawk Box. Unfortunately, B. Quick will not be so impaired as to "take it all off" for the camera...because she is, quite honestly, a delightfully good person.
10. Unless an FBI agent pops up somewhere he is not supposed to be, the mirror ball will be spinning and the Bloody Mary's will be free over at the Roach Motel [SPY] for criminal syndicate Wall Street bankers that will have successfully ripped off Average Joe yet again as Ben Bernanke keeps America on course to become the biggest joke of a nation ever seen...for which said Ben Bernanke shall forever where the crown of shame.
Watch those fumes out there....
Good post Cdad! Im sick of hearing it every day, the 'economy growing' bullcrap to lull the sheeple, nothings growing except exponential lies and tricks from the govt and central banks!
Check little Miss Euro...last 30 minutes on the one minute tick...
While of course all proper levers are being pulled for stocks to 'jump' due to 'earnings season kickoff' like its a Superbowl kegger party.
mr Extrodinaire, love the unicornDew fountain visual. is the water under pressure?
Former San Francisco mayor accuses Aspen restaurant of discrimination
Fitty Cent Pumps Stock; Goldman Makes Job Offer
Tips: tips [ at ] zerohedge.com
General: info [ at ] zerohedge.com
Legal: legal [ at ] zerohedge.com
Advertising: ads [ at ] zerohedge.com
Abuse/Complaints: abuse [ at ] zerohedge.com
Advertise With Us
Make sure to read our "How To [Read/Tip Off] Zero Hedge Without Attracting The Interest Of [Human Resources/The Treasury/Black Helicopters]" Guide
How to report offensive comments
Notice on Racial Discrimination.