You're now on the archive server. Commenting has been disabled.
Frontrunning: January 14
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/14/2010 10:03 -0400
- Roubini joins the bandwagon: The coming sovereign debt crisis (Forbes)
- So much for a strong showing by the consumer in December: retail sales fall 0.3% on expectations of a 0.5% rise, 2009 retal sales fall 6.2% - biggest drop since 1993 (Bloomberg)
- Initial claims pick up once again, add 11,000 to 444,000 (Bloomberg)
- David Boskin with a frank discussion of economic data manipulation by the government: Don't like the numbers? Change 'em (WSJ)
- No shit Sherlock: Merkel says Greece means Euro faces "difficult" time (Bloomberg) but, but, how will Bernanke kill the dollar then?
- Pin the tail on Blankfein is a game nobody wins (Bloomberg)
- Obama to unveil proposal on bank taxes (WSJ)
- Obama needs to cut his Wall Street tag (WaPo)
- Tim Iacono's 2010 predictions (Seeking Alpha)
- Did you buy a Ford today? Ford's comeback makes CEO Mullaly a star at Detroit auto show (Bloomberg)
- China defends censorship after Google threat (Reuters)
- Google's reasons for leaving China are not as pure as they seem (The New Republic)
Similar Articles You Might Enjoy: