Well, it's all Greek to us, but even if we understood it, the informational value of this presentation (net of lies) is zero at best. It does have some pretty charts.
Here are the Bloomberg bullets accompanying the presentation:
- GREECE TO ADD EXTRA EU6 BLN IN MEASURES THIS YEAR
- GREECE TO AIM AT 2011 DEFICIT OF 7.5% THIS YEAR
- GREECE MEDIUM-TERM MEASURES EQUAL TO EU22 BLN EXCEPTING 2011
- GREECE AIMS AT EU50 BLN STATE ASSET SALES REVENUE BY 2015
- GREECE TO SELL OTE, HELLENIC POSTBANK STAKES IMMEDIATELY
- GREECE TO SELL UP TO 75% OF PIRAEUS, THESSALONIKI PORT CO
- GREECE TO SELL UP TO 34% OF HELLENIC POSTBANK BY YEAR-END
- GREECE MAY SELL UP TO 16% OF OTE STAKE IN SECOND QUARTER 2011
- GREECE SEEKS ADVISERS TO EXERCISE HELLENIC TELECOM PUT OPTION.
And many more hollow promises.