- advertisements -
When did this become the kkk blog
ya, what's with the racist elders comments?
I think the guys who scheme on Wall St comes in all shapes, sizes, religions, and political beliefs. They are just humans.
I always thought it was funny when people said the Protocols are fake.
Well, whoever faked it, sure did their research!
Of course it has been used to misdirect our anger, but that alone does not make it 'fake', just altered to deceive even further.
Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion: Our present state in the March to Progress!
Reservoirs of riches – Destruction of goy aristocracy – Vicious circle of rising prices
1. We shall soon begin to establish huge monopolies, reservoirs of colossal riches, upon which, even large fortunes of the goyim will depend to such an extent that they will go to the bottom, together with the credit of the States, on the day after the political smash....
2. You gentlemen here present who are economists, just strike an estimate of the significance of this combination!...
3. In every possible way we must develop the significance of our Super-Government by representing it as the Protector and Benefactor of all those who voluntarily submit to us.
4. The aristocracy of the goyim as a political force, is dead – We need not take it into account; but as landed proprietors they can still be harmful to us from the fact that they are self-sufficing in the resources upon which they live. It is essential therefore for us, at whatever cost, to deprive them of their land. This object will be best attained by increasing the burdens upon landed property – in loading lands with debts. These measures will check land-holding and keep it in a state of humble and unconditional submission.
5. The aristocrats of the goyim, being hereditarily incapable of contenting themselves with little, will rapidly burn up and fizzle out.
6. At the same time we must intensively patronise trade and industry, but, first and foremost, speculation, the part played by which is to provide a counterpoise to industry: the absence of speculative industry will multiply capital in private hands and will serve to restore agriculture by freeing the land from indebtedness to the land banks. What we want is that industry should drain off from the land both labour and capital and, by means of speculation, transfer into our hands all the money of the world, and thereby throw all the goyim into the ranks of the proletariat. Then the goyim will bow down before us, if for no other reason but to get the right to exist.
7. To complete the ruin of the industry of the goyim, we shall bring; to the assistance of speculation, the luxury which we have developed among the goyim; that greedy demand for luxury which is swallowing up everything. We shall raise the rate of wages which, however, will not bring any advantage to the workers, for, at the same time, we shall produce a rise in prices of the first necessaries of life, alleging that it arises from the decline of agriculture and cattle-breeding: we shall further undermine; artfully and deeply; sources of production, by accustoming the workers to anarchy and to drunkenness, and, side by side therewith, taking all measures to extirpate from the face of the earth all the educated forces of the goyim.
8. In order that the true meaning of things may not strike the goyim; before the proper time; we shall mask it under an alleged ardent desire to serve the working classes and the great principles of political economy, about which, our economic theories are carrying on an energetic propaganda.
Great post - I expect that even the uneducated eye can look at the Historical Dividends issued chart to understand the magnitude of the problem. The tax implication is something most investors won't understand until the IRS cometh.
Did you know that cows eat grass, throw it up into their own mouth and eat it again?
Of course you did...
Regurgitation, it's not just for breakfast.
Reggie, what steps do you think would facilitate this information being used by any enterprising prosecutor? Is it simply a qusetion of exposure, would it help if legal minded readers dug up the relevant legal codes that apply in this case?
You note that you (intentionally or not) laid out practically the entire case for the heiress. And I've seen several blog posts from budding Markopoloses (Markopoli?) where it seems the only additional step would be submitting the post to a court. Surely there is something more than can be done with this information.
Now that I think of it, I am pretty sure securities regulators combed through my site and decided to do something about PPD. See http://boombustblog.com/200910061163/The-Flim-Flam-Scam-gets-SEC-d-I-m-not-going-to-say-I-told-you-so-again.html
Well thank you for the analysis you do and sharing it with the public...its very meaty and filling, so to speak.
I think it is just a matter of exposure. I out this stuff pretty often, but my blog is rather specialized and probably doesn't have the volume of traffic needed to kick things off in a big way. I'm sure if this stuff hit the mainstream media, the political pressure to take a stronger look would be significant. The legal code citations from the readers would probably make it difficult ot pass up for the right people.
I am not a lawyer nor one to play "Mr. Snitch", but if I were an enterprising young ADA, I would be all over this stuff. The content on Zerohedge or BoomBustBlog.com can easily make a young prosecutor's career. I guess its a good thing I am a macro investor instead of an ADA, eh?
It seems it's all about who you know and who you blow. If the masters of the universe, for whatever reason, don't want you to fail until you can off load your liabilities onto the public, that's the way it's going to be.
The new normal in black and white.
As the saying goes, "When will this come to an end?" Will it be a market event or regulatory minutiae or something else that finally open the eyes of these idiots accepting REIT paper which is doomed to fail?
Excellent work, as always.
"In this scenario, the retail investor will be out of $2,672 in after tax cash for every $1 of 90% stock dividend distribution."
Well, it sounds that bad because I had a typo in there. It actually should read "In this scenario, the retail investor will be out of $2,672 in after tax cash for every $10000 of 90% stock dividend distribution."
It's still pretty bad, though.
Tips: tips [ at ] zerohedge.com
General: info [ at ] zerohedge.com
Legal: legal [ at ] zerohedge.com
Advertising: ads [ at ] zerohedge.com
Abuse/Complaints: abuse [ at ] zerohedge.com
Advertise With Us
Make sure to read our "How To [Read/Tip Off] Zero Hedge Without Attracting The Interest Of [Human Resources/The Treasury/Black Helicopters]" Guide
How to report offensive comments
Notice on Racial Discrimination.