Intel reports revenues of $11.46 billion on expectations of $11.36, with EPS coming at $0.59 on expectations of $0.53 and whisper number of $0.56. After a kneejerk reaction higher, the stock has pared back gains and is now about $0.20 cents higher. Earlier, it was reported that INTC Put contracts had risen to a 10 year high of 323,825 so there likely is quite a substantial short base in the name.
- Q4 revenue USD 11.46bln vs. Exp. USD 11.36bln
- Q4 gross margin 67.5%
- Sees Q1 revenue USD 11.1-11.9bln vs. Exp. USD 10.74bln
- Sees Q1 depreciation about USD 1.2bln
- Sees Q1 gross margin about 64% vs. Exp. 63.4%
- Sees FY 2011 gross margin about 65% vs. 64.2%