Latest Fukushima Headlines
The latest in the tragic story that just gets weirder by the minute.
- TEPCO's mishandling of info on nuclear crisis 'unacceptable': Edano
- Partial meltdown of fuel rods believed to be temporary: Edano
- Radioactive water from No. 2 reactor due to partial meltdown: Edano
- Contaminated water due to condensed steam, not reactor crack: Edano
And our personal favorite:
- Locals within 20-km evacuation zone asked not to return for now
As this whole farce has gone beyond the surreal, we are now actively waiting for a cartoon Mr. Burns to show up at any ongoing press conference and announce that Springfield Nuclear Power Plant has LBOed Fukushima with Discount Window financing, at a #Ref! EV/EBITDA considering 9501.JP will not see any positive cash flow for millennia, and is appointing Mr. Sparkle (aka Homer Simpson) chief safety inspector.
- advertisements -