Live Webcast On Fed Independence
House Committee On Financial Services hearing on Regulatory Restructuring: Balancing the Independence of the Federal Reserve in Monetary Policy with Systemic Risk Regulation.
Here is the link with all the prepared testimony.
- #0000ff;">Mr. Donald L. Kohn, Vice Chairman, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve
- #0000ff;">Dr. Frederic Mishkin, Alfred Lerner Professor of Banking and Financial Institutions, Graduate School of Business, Columbia University
- #0000ff;">Dr. Laurence Meyer, Vice Chairman, Macroeconomic Advisers
- #0000ff;">Dr. James K. Galbraith, Lloyd M. Bentsen Jr. Chair in Government/ Business Relations and Professor of Government, LBJ School of Public Affairs, University of Texas
- #0000ff;">Dr. Richard Berner, Chief Economist, Morgan Stanley
- #0000ff;">Dr. John B. Taylor, Mary and Robert Raymond Professor of Economics, Stanford University
- #0000ff;">Dr. Allan Meltzer, The Allan H. Meltzer University Professor of Political Economy, Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University