Meet Richard Bernstein's Jolly And Much More Optimistic Replacement David Bianco
With normalized cover page headlines like these:
- Robust S&P 500 EPS growth expected for 2010 and 2011
- S&P 500 EPS recovery to outpace the US GDP recovery
- Financials to contribute to EPS growth in 2010 and 2011
- Normalized S&P 500 EPS is above our 2009E and 2010E EPS
- Our normalized EPS supports a strategically bullish stance
is there any wonder how happy Bernstein and Rosenberg must have been to go to work every day? One can hardly wait to see what the overall tone of David Rosenberg's replacement Ethan Harris will be like.