Overalottment: June 29
- Must see: Interactive bank loan performance (Wlmlab, h/t Robert)
- Guarantee Bank, 4th largest Texas bank, can only survive with aid from FDIC and private investors (Houston Biz Journal, h/t Steven)
- Deja Vu (January): AIG warns of "Material Adverse Effect" as a result of deteriorating CDS sold to European banks (Bloomberg)
- Deja Vu 2 (last summer): Nigerian militants to, with "unknown" financing sources, stop more oil production; unknown if they will also threaten all those Morgan Stanley tankers filled with crude (Bloomberg)
- California will start issuing IOUs this week (FT)
- Greenspan: Inflation - The real threat to sustained recovery, but not to pumping equities higher (FT, h/t Anderson)[Greenspan + Spin = Greenspin?]
- Young Japanese raise their voices over economy (NYT)
- Inflationary pressures are a legitimate concern (Technical Take)
- $19 million in missing gold in Royal Canadian mint (Globe and Mail, h/t Gilgamesh)
- China mega-trend stock stealth bull market (FSU)
- Ivy League endowments finally dumb (WSJ)
- Amazon drops another state's affiliates: now Rhode Island (WSJ)
If readers see a random poster linking up to unknown, unsolicited and uncontextual sites, please do not click on those links. They come from a malicious spammer. Has has been barred from Disqus, and virtually all other websites. In the next several days he will be blocked from Zerohedge.com as well: his website contains potential harmful malware. Please do not click on any hyperlinks in comments unless they come from a trusted source.
Our deepest gratitude to Ronald, Shannon, Jeff, George, Mark, Kristian, Joseph, James and particularly Thomas for their very generious donations.