Part Two Of The Fraudclosure Hearing (This Time Featuring Maxine Waters) Live And In Progress
Tuesday's senatorial farce hearing in which fraudclosure was brushed under the rug under the vigilant stare of one Chriss Dodd is being repeated today, this time in Congress, titled: "Robo-Signing, Chain of Title, Loss Mitigation and Other Issues in Mortgage Servicing." Those wishing to waste some time may do so at the following link. As Maxine Waters is present, the farce will be complete.
The list of attendees is as follows. Most interesting will likely be Adam Levitin's presentation due to his previous incendiary commentary (i.e., truth) on the matter of fraudclosure.
Witness List & Prepared Testimony:
- Ms. Phyllis Caldwell, Chief, Homeownership Preservation Office, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- The Honorable Elizabeth A. Duke, Governor, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- The Honorable David Stevens,
Assistant Secretary for Housing and Federal Housing Administration
Commissioner, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Mr. John Walsh, Acting Comptroller of the Currency, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Mr. Edward DeMarco, Acting Director, Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Ms. Rebecca Mairone, Default Servicing Executive, Bank of America
- Mr. Thomas Marano, CEO of Mortgage Operations, Ally Financial Inc.
- Ms. Stephanie Mudick, Executive Vice President, Office of Consumer Practices, JP Morgan Chase
- Mr. Alan Jones, Manager of Operations, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Servicing
- Mr. Harold Lewis, Managing Director, Citi Mortgage
- Mr. RK Arnold, President and CEO, Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. (MERS)
- Mr. Adam Levitin, Associate Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law
- Mr. Anthony B. Sanders, Professor of Finance, Distinguished Professor of Real Estate Finance, School of Management, George Mason University
- Ms. Julia Gordon, Senior Policy Counsel, Center for Responsible Lending
- Ms. Linda Fisher, Professor of Law, Seton Hall School of Law
- Ms. Anne Anastasi, President, American Land Title Association
C-Span webcast after the jump