Sheila Bair On Bank Supervision - Live
For readers curious to Sheila Bair's perspectives that caused Geithner's Tourette's outbursts last Friday, the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs is holding a hearing live now in which the FDIC chairman presents her views.
Also testifying are:
- John Dugan, Comptroller of the Currency, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency;
- Daniel Tarullo, Member, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System;
- John Bowman, Acting Director, Office of Thrift Supervision.
And on a subsequent panel you will see:
- Eugene A. Ludwig, Chief Executive Officer, Promontory Financial Group, LLC;
- Richard S. Carnell, Associate Professor, Fordham University School of Law,
- Martin N. Baily, Senior Fellow, Economic Studies, The Brookings Institution.
hat tip Richard