Greek 10 Year-Bund spreads just passed 1,000 for the first time ever and were last trading north. Following this statement from Germany's Hoyer, it seems all hell is about to break loose for peripheral spreads.
- *GERMANY WOULD BACK VOLUNTARY GREEK RESTRUCTURING, HOYER SAYS
- *GREEK DEFICIT CUTTING MAY NOT BE ENOUGH, HOYER SAYS
- *GERMANY ‘WORRIED’ ABOUT GREEK FISCAL DEVELOPMENTS, HOYER SAYS
- *GREEK DEBT RESTRUCTURING `WOULD NOT BE A DISASTER,' HOYER SAYS
- *GERMAN EUROPE MINISTER HOYER SPEAKS IN INTERVIEW IN BERLIN