Watch Tim Geithner Spell Out GSE Reform Live And Commercial-Free
At 10:00 AM Tim Geithner will take the podium to pretend he has some clue of how to reform the GSEs (which is funny, because he doesn't). Those who want to watch Geithner live and commercial free can do so here. As we posted yesterday, here is a copy of Tim Geithner's prepared remarks.
Below is the full list of participants at today's hearing before the House Committee on Financial Services chaired by the one, the only Barney Frank.
- The Honorable Timothy F. Geithner, Secretary, U.S. Department of the
- Ms. Sarah Rosen Wartell, Executive Vice President, Center for American Progress
- Mr. Michael Berman, President and Chief Executive Officer, CWCapital, on behalf of Mortgage Bankers Association
- Mr. Mark A. Calabria, Ph.D., Director, Financial Regulation Studies, Cato Institute
- Mr. Vincent O’Donnell, Vice President, Affordable Housing Preservation Initiative, Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)
- Mr. Robert E. DeWitt, President, Chief Executive Officer, and Vice Chairman, GID Investment Advisers LLC, on behalf of National Multi-Housing Council
- Ms. Janis Bowdler, Deputy Director, Wealth-Building Policy Project, National Council of La Raza
- Mr. Anthony Sanders, Distinguished Professor of Real Estate Finance, School of Management, George Mason University
- Mr. Vince Malta, Vice President and Liaison to Government Affairs, National Association of Realtors