Moody's sees likelihood of further gradual deterioration of Irish creditworthiness. Other things that will increase the sodium chloride and recycled beer and whiskey content of the Liffey include:
- Does not see any further changes to Ireland’s rating likely in short-term.
- Irish fiscal steps broadly appropriate, more spending cuts crucial.
- Ireland’s bad bank scheme positive measure.
- Sees less pronounced contraction in Irish economy in 2010, growth in 2011.
- Sees signs Ireland’s economic downturn may be bottoming out.