Stocks Slump On Boehner's "No Substantive Progress" Reality Check
We are stunned... S&P 500 futures traded 1415 when Boehner began speaking. By the end of his first paragraph we had dropped 8 points and gone red for the day...and further...
- *BOEHNER SAYS `THE WHITE HOUSE HAS TO GET SERIOUS'
- *BOEHNER SAYS DEMOCRATS `COMFORTABLE' GOING OVER FISCAL CLIFF
- *BOEHNER SAYS `NO SUBSTANTIVE PROGRESS' MADE IN TALKS
- *BOEHNER SAYS DEMOCRATS RULING OUT `SENSIBLE SPENDING CUTS'
- *BOEHNER SAYS DOESN'T KNOW WHAT WHITE HOUSE WILLING TO DO
It seems the algos are not amused...
It seems our tweet was replied to...
Buying puts now? RT @speakerboehner: WATCH LIVE @ 1130 AM ET: Press conference re: need for Dems to get serious about spending cuts
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) November 29, 2012
- advertisements -