Plan 'C' Anyone? Boehner Humiliated As "Plan B" Lacks Enough Votes To Pass
- HOUSE SCRAPS PLAN TO VOTE ON BOEHNER'S TAX `PLAN B' TONIGHT
- U.S. HOUSE PLANS NO VOTES UNTIL AFTER CHRISTMAS, BURTON SAYS
- BOEHNER SAYS `PLAN B' TAX PLAN LACKED SUPPORT TO PASS
- BOEHNER SAYS UP TO OBAMA TO WORK WITH REID ON BUDGET PLAN
Absolute total chaos. ES at lows of the days right now. Luckily, at least the debt ceiling is a firm deadline... Sometime in late March. Oh, and goodbye Boehner?
Finally, the outcome really is not that complicated as we pointed out over a month ago:
* * *
Following the unexpected gavel-out recess from the house, it appears Plan B is a no-go...
- *REPUBLICANS ARE DELAYING VOTE ON BOEHNER'S TAX 'PLAN B'
- *HOUSE REPUBLICAN LEADERS SAID TO PLAN 7:45 P.M. CONFERENCE
Plan 'C' anyone? EURUSD and ES sliding a little more on this news...
- advertisements -