And The Winner Is...
They came; they spoke; they voted...
- HOUSE BEGINS VOTE ON AVERTING TAX INCREASES FOR MOST WORKERS
- HOUSE HAS ENOUGH VOTES TO PASS BUDGET BILL; VOTE CONTINUING
- CANTOR VOTES NO ON BUDGET BILL
- PAUL RYAN VOTES YES ON BUDGET BILL
- BOEHNER VOTES YES ON SENATE BILL
- Obama says will not have another debate with Congress over debt ceiling
- Republicans: Yea 85 - 151 Nay
- Democrats: Yea 172 - 16 Nay
'Cliff'-Off (for now)...'Debt-Ceiling'-on. Time to start buying March vol steepeners? But the bottom line is simple: the Bush tax cuts are dead. Long live the Obama tax cuts.
- advertisements -