Another day, another terrorist attack, this time in Canada, where the mounted police announced they have made arrests relating a "terror plot" planning to attack a New York to Toronto passenger train. And just to keep it really real, the name Al-Qaeda was released a few times. Supposedly this is not the same Al-Qaeda that is linked to the Syrian opposition, which these days is one of America's best friends in the region against Hassad's "evil" regime and so on.
- CANADA FOILS TERROR ATTACK ON PASSENGER TRAIN -- POLICE
- CANADA POLICE MAKE TWO ARRESTS IN PLOT
- CANADA POLICE SAY ACCUSED PLANNED TO ATTACK VIA PASSENGER TRAIN
- CANADA POLICE RELEASE STATEMENT AT TORONTO PRESS CONFERENCE
- CANADA'S RCMP SAYS AL-QAEDA LINKED TO POSSIBLE RAIL ATTACK
The good news is that the maple syrup is safe. For now. RCMP's bilingual press conference below.