This page has been archived and commenting is disabled.
Israeli Soldier "Abducted And Killed" By Palestinians In West Bank
For those who may have forgotten, the events that have transpired in the Middle East so far in 2013 bear a remarkable similarity to the sequence of events from just a year earlier, when an attempt to instigate a military incursion in Syria under SecState Hillary Clinton, through false flag means and otherwise, failed and resulted in a volatile (if brief) and acute conflict between Israel and Gaza, named Operation Pillar of Cloud, which was on the verge of becoming an "Israeli ground operation", when Israel launched a missile into Syrian territory in an attempt to re-escelate, also saw Russian ships in the vicinity of the middle-east for the first time which prevented an all out war.
Since history has an eerie ability to repeat itself, it is only logical that with the western-led attempt to provoke war in the middle east under Saudi and Qatari orders failing, it is up to Israel to stir up the hornets nest. Again.
Which is why we wonder just how far the following news of a "death" of an Israeli soldier in the West Bank will escalate, and just what other new and improved false flags lie just around the corner.
BREAKING: Israel Shin Bet security agency: Soldier was abducted and killed by Palestinians in West Bank.
— The Associated Press (@AP) September 21, 2013
More from AP:
Israel's intelligence agency says a Palestinian lured an Israeli soldier to a village in the West Bank and killed him.
The Shin Bet agency says the soldier's body was found in a well early on Saturday a Palestinian village near the city of Qalqiliya in the northern West Bank.
The military says the soldier's family has been notified.
The killing could deal a new blow to U.S.-led Mideast peace efforts, which resumed in July after a nearly five-year break.
- 15749 reads
- Printer-friendly version
- Send to friend
- advertisements -

