Ukraine Acting President Loses It Over "Crime Against Nation" Crimea Referendum
Ukraine's Acting President Turchynov is not happy about what his 'fellow countrymen' in the east are doing:
- *UKRAINE PARLIAMENT TO DISSOLVE CRIMEA LEGISLATURE: TURCHYNOV
- *UKRAINE PRESIDENT SAYS ONLY NATIONAL CRIMEA VOTE IS LEGAL
- *UKRAINE'S TURCHYNOV SAYS MARCH 16 REFERENDUM WOULD BE 'FARCE'
- *TURCHYNOV CALLS MARCH 16 REFERENDUM 'CRIME AGAINST NATION'
So how will he enforce that decision? Perhaps this is the instigation that Putin has been waiting for? Bonds and precious metals are suddenly bid on this news.
It appears things are escalating once again...
- *CRIMEA TATAR LEADER: MORE THAN 23,000 RUSSIAN TROOPS IN REGION
- *CHUBAROV: ABOUT 10 UKRAINE ARMY GARRISONS SURROUNDED IN CRIMEA
This won't end well as Turchynov adds, Ukraine’s territorial integrity is sovereign and unassailable
- advertisements -