Fort Hood, Texas, was was the place of an infamous mass murder that took place in November 2009, when 13 people were shot by a US Army major in what is the worst shooting to ever take place at an American military base. Moments ago news hit that there is another reported shooting situation at Fort Hood with the shooting suspect said to still be at large.
- FORT HOOD, TEXAS, CONFIRMS SHOOTING INCIDENT ON POST: KVUE NEWS
- FORT HOOD, TEXAS, ON LOCKDOWN AMID SHOOTING REPORTS: KCEN TV
- FORT HOOD, TEXAS, SHOOTING SUSPECT STILL AT LARGE: KCEN TV
- FORT HOOD, TEXAS, VICTIMS IN BATTLE SIMULATION CENTER: KCEN TV
- FORT HOOD, TEXAS, HAS `MULTIPLE VICTIMS' AMID SHOOTING: KCEN TV
According to a KCEN witness accounts describes the suspect as a white male with a gray Toyota. Live webcast from KCEN.TV below: