Putin Says "Use Of Force In Ukraine Will Have Consequences" As Column Of Military Vehicles Seen Heading Toward Border
As expected, Russia has promptly responded to the latest "anti-terrorist" escalation in Ukraine both diplomatically...
- PUTIN SAYS USE OF FORCE IN UKRAINE WILL HAVE CONSEQUENCES - BBG
- PUTIN SAYS IF UKRAINE USING ARMY AGAINST PUBLIC IT'S A CRIME - BBG
- PUTIN SAYS EVENTS IN EAST UKRAINE COULD HAVE HAPPENED IN CRIMEA - BBG
- PUTIN SAYS NO SANCTIONS ARE EFFECTIVE IN MODERN WORLD - BBG
- PUTIN SAYS HE'S LEARNING ABOUT UKRAINE EVENTS FROM MEDIA - BBG
- Use of force against public in Ukraine would be a “very serious crime,” Russian President Vladimir Putin says at meeting w/ media in St. Petersburg.
- Putin said consequences for people involved will depend on how vents evolve in Ukraine
- Putin adds that events in eastern Ukraine could have happened in Crimea, show Russia was right to support referendum there and says that the Geneva accord is not being followed as extremist groups in Ukraine refuse to disarm
.. and militarily. A YouTube clip released moments ago and taken in the Rostov region, shows a large column of military vehicles moving in the direction of Donetsk region. On the highway M-4 are seen tanks, armored personnel carriers and infantry. Following the column are 12 combat helicopters. Written on the sides of vehicles "peacekeeping mission."
- advertisements -