A "Laser-Focused" Jonh Kerry Updates On Iraq Situation: "Obama Moving Rapidly To Decide Iraq Response"
In case there was any concerns that the US Secretary of State is unable to handle the rapidly moving events in Iraq due to being stuck on his boat (again), here comes the Ketchup heir-in-law, speaking at the London Global Summit to end sexual violence in conflict (!) to diffuse all fears that "just once" the US may not be on top of its foreign policy game:
- KERRY SAYS OBAMA MOVING `RAPIDLY' TO DECIDING ON IRAQ RESPONSE
- KERRY SAYS "WE ARE LASER-FOCUSED ON DEALING WITH THE CRISIS AT HAND"
- KERRY SAYS ISIL `TERRORIZES' CITIZENS OF IRAQ, POSES THREAT TO EUROPE, U.S. AND OTHER COUNTRIES
- KERRY SAYS U.S. HAS DISCUSSED MILITARY OPTIONS FOR IRAQ
- KERRY SAYS SITUATION IN IRAQ IS ‘WAKE UP CALL’ FOR IRAQI LEADERS
And just like that, the jihadists who are too extreme even for Al Qaeda, will surely promptly scatter, fearful what drastic sanctions the US will impose on the Al Qaeda central bank and, heaven-forbid, the travel ban that will likely also follow...
- advertisements -