This page has been archived and commenting is disabled.

Martin Armstrong Warns Civil Unrest Is Rising Everywhere: "This Won't End Pretty"

Tyler Durden's picture




 

Submitted by Martin Armstrong of Armstrong Economics,

Russell Brand

The greatest problem we have is misinformation. People simply do not comprehend why and how the economic policies of the post-war era are imploding. This whole agenda of socialism has sold a Utopian idea that the State is there for the people yet it is run by lawyers following their own self-interest. The pensions created for those in government drive the cost of government up exponentially with time. The political forces blame the rich and this merely creates a class warfare with no resolution for the future. Even confiscating all the wealth of the so-called rich will not sustain the system. Consequently, we just have to crash and burn and start all over again.

The Guardian reported that some 50,000 people marched in London to protest against austerity. They cried: “Who is really responsible for the mess this country is in? Is it the Polish fruit pickers or the Nigerian nurses? Or is it the bankers who plunged it into economic disaster – or the tax avoiders? It is selective anger.”

The exploitation by the bankers has been really a disaster. They have been their own worst enemy and in the end, they have become the symbol that inspires class warfare if not revolution. They are not the representatives of those who produce jobs. They are merely those who wanted to trade with other people’s money for free. When they win, it is their’s, but any losses are passed to the taxpayers. Bankers should be bankers – not hedge fund managers who keep 100% of the profits using other people’s savings.

Glass-Steagall Signing-Repeal

The repeal of Glass Steagall was the final straw that broke the back of the world economy. That was the single worst act that could have ever been done and we are now paying the price in spades. The collapse from 2007 has wiped out even the liquidity of the markets. The second worst act was the creation of the euro when the real goal was the federalization of Europe from the outset. That undermined the entire European banking system and has led to a serious undermining of the entire global economy.

The solutions from politics will always be the same – grab more power. We are in a downward spiral of liberty and how far we go down this path to the future will be determined by the people and if they at least wise up and see this is not class warfare, it is the people against government. This is why I say career politicians are dangerous for they can be bought way too easily as Clinton was to open the flood gates for the bankers.

This is not going to end pretty. The question is when does society wake up? Just how high will this price be that we have to pay? They will blame the rich and the idiots will cheer – get them. What will happen when there is no more wealth to hunt? We end up with a communist state by default – no wealth, just career politicians who blame everyone but themselves.

 

- advertisements -

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Sun, 06/29/2014 - 17:22 | 4907838 general ambivalent
general ambivalent's picture

When Nietzsche writes of the madman proclaiming that 'God is dead' he also asks 'How shall we console ourselves?' And, "Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?" What this means is that humans must go beyond good and evil, beyond the master-slave morality.

It is not a simple problem, once God is dead other gods may take His place. This is what happened with the fall of most civilisations; for example, the Greek gods essentially died when monotheistic thought took over. And for the Greeks atheism was a rejection of the gods of the city-state, this did not necessarily mean rejection of all gods. Monotheism opens up the problem of rejecting the single God for a void, nothing. That is what nihilism means, nothingness becomes the God when people believe so adamently that nothing controls them.

Atheism has showed its own gods, computer-like belief in basic logic and purposelessness. There is no meaning, so why create it? That is the problem with nihilism. It does not mean all atheists and nihilists have no principles, but there is an imperative to be without principles because all meaning has been stripped from commitment to principles. You can likely infer how this connects to current problems with power and leadership, no purpose and no principles apart from continuation of politics by any means.

When you think about Hegel and much of the enlightenment focus on spirit, was this not a response to the fall of monarchist gods and the individuals of democracy themselves becoming like gods through rationality and science? And what of Oppenheimer's comments, do they not suggest we have murdered God and become worthy of his destructiveness? His comment was quite Nietzschean, if taken from a religious text (atheism was of course related to Eastern religion thousands of years before Nietzsche). And what of the deep state, is it not itself performing the functioning of God in its manipulation of public opinion, science, media, economy, and state?

In short, the atheists today have their own gods: crude logic, science, and the fiction that we are free to choose nothing and be separate from Gods and Masters. If anything, atheism is a deeper form of religion because it follows the path of Christianity, fools itself into being free choice, and follows masters who are simply hidden farther away. In fact, this is much like the market, one thinks it runs free, without masters, but all along it was manipulated and directed into convenient ways for the gods of money.

 

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 14:31 | 4907454 PrintemDano
PrintemDano's picture

Omega, Tell it to the 100,000,000 murdered humans under Godless Communists.

 

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 15:05 | 4907560 Loose Caboose
Loose Caboose's picture

PrintemDano .... tell that to the people of Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Dresden murdered by god-fearing Christians.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 15:52 | 4907678 TeamDepends
TeamDepends's picture

PrintemDano .... tell that to the people of Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Dresden murdered by Satan-loving Luciferians.  This is what you meant to say.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 16:41 | 4907758 PrintemDano
PrintemDano's picture

Gents, that was a war, started by Godless Nazis and Japs.   War is hell, there is no doubt.  The 2 atomic bombs saved countless lives, both Axis and Allies.  Straw man.  Fail.  The Godless Communists murdered 100,000,000 of their own citizens...no comparison...nice try...but very lame and weak....

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 17:56 | 4907901 Terminus C
Terminus C's picture

Ok... How about 80,000,000 native Americans (north and south)?  Not even counting imperialism in Africa and Asia.

GFYS, murder is a human condition and has nothing to do with religion.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 13:10 | 4907233 XitSam
XitSam's picture

I find it funny how often people quote others (old people, founding fathers, smart guys like Einstein, etc) without examining the quote for accuracy and yet present it as a Truth of Ages.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 17:33 | 4905885 shouldvekilledthem
shouldvekilledthem's picture

God? What the fuck are you talking about? Have you heard about evolution? Whatever happens after the collapse I just hope that your kind goes extinct with the banker/politician scum. 

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 18:15 | 4905970 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

lol

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 08:41 | 4906818 SuperRay
SuperRay's picture

I think we shouldn't try to present cogent arguments and reasoned opinions based on facts in these posts.  I think we should just vent our spleens and attack each other with vicious and and nasty comments.  Hey, it works in politics!!

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 18:18 | 4905976 Terminus C
Terminus C's picture

An all knowing, all powerful creator of the universe is certainly capable of creating a pitre dish called Earth and have it evolve.  Because Religious text claim to know the mind of God doesn't mean they do.  Religious text does not define God, just our, very limited, understanding of God.

Do I think there is such a being as an all powerful, omnicient Creator?  Dunno, but I accept the possibility.  However to claim that evolution and God are mutually exclusive is narrow minded at best.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 19:01 | 4906055 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

You still miss the point.  By claiming status as a creation of God you have no master on Earth, for what man can claim to have God's power of attorney?  And seriously, fuck the pope.

The answer is no man.  You, me, we whom are sentient men and women are, by birthright, the paramount authority on this Earth.  We did away with kings and the concept of divine right and it is acknowledged that all men are the creation of a divine creator.  Remember this?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

We are here by the work of a (doesn't matter who/which) Creator and are naturally endowed with unalienable (as much a part of you as your vital organs) rights, and we are all equal, so no one man or group of men can lord authority and rights over anyone else.

We become a subject citizen of the United States when we acknowledge this by way of applying for a Social Security Number, filing taxes, opening a bank account, etc.  From now on, read the affirmation of every government, tax or banking application/agreement/paper you are asked to sign and you will start to notice that you are affirming you are a United States citizen.  Each time you do this you are implicitly entering into an agreement to receive a government benefit or privilege in exchange for your agreement to not exercise your unalienable rights.  Or you are re-affirming your status as a United States citizen, with civil rights, which are not Constitutionally secured rights (i.e. your unalienable rights).  The political status of the emancipated negro at the conclusion of the War Between the States was that of a United States citizen.  They were not afforded their unalienable God-given rights as men, but merely civil rights, more accurately privileges extended by the Federal government (the UNITED STATES) to its newly created citizen class.  Those who claim status as a United States citizen are no more than the political equivalent of emancipated slaves.

This is why it is important to accept a Creator that is much bigger than you could ever conceive.  I mean, you don't have to, you can continue being one of the subjects (chattle) of the US Inc. if you enjoy their privileges like unemployment insurance, EBT cards, Obamaphones, etc.  But when you claim status as subject to God, and do it properly (i.e. you correct the records of US Inc. with an affidavit of status so it is officially recognized), then they will no longer attempt to enforce their statutes against you.  For example, no more income tax, no more Obamacare, etc.  But also, no more benefits either, other than those you've already accrued (e.g. social security).  But you have to learn to be a true sovereign, i.e. operate as an independent nation.  Otherwise you may as well stay anchored to the US Inc. mothership, at least until you can do the requisite study and research to be able to act as a true sovereign.

The nice thing is, once people take back their sovereign authority, they can simply get together and establish a new order with their own Declaration.  What do you think the Declaration of Independence was?  A bunch dudes getting together and telling the king, hey, fuck you, this is how we're gonna roll now.  They fought a war and won, and a new reality was created.

They were but men.  They were short and tall and hairy and handsome and had scars and walked with limps and some probably had bad breath or body odor and cheated on their spouses with slaves and were basically as flawed as you and all your friends are, which is to say no more than anyone.  Yeah, they were a cut above the pale of humanity in terms of their mastery of law and philosophy, but I can literally name a hundred people today all over the country and world with the same level of scholarship as the founding fathers of America.  And really, with the internet, anyone can pull off a new reality today.  It just takes the right confluence of events and people and the dice start rolling.

I am Chumbawamba.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 19:33 | 4906101 Crawdaddy
Crawdaddy's picture

Damn right! A Chumba-Magna-Carta!

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 21:24 | 4906270 Totentänzerlied
Totentänzerlied's picture

Protip: The Magna Charter addresses the rights of the English nobility. It's important in the history of monarchism and legalism, which have absolutely nothing to do with (the history of) freedom and liberty.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 22:06 | 4906347 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

Not exactly.  One school of thought is that the American people became the nobility upon the Declaration of Independence.  Regardless, the point is to realize and understand that we, each of us, has all the power and authority to declare whatever reality we want.  The key is to get others to share in that reality and be willing to perhaps even die to defend it.

-Chumbz.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 18:04 | 4907915 Terminus C
Terminus C's picture

I do not dispute the point that rights are inalienable except for one thing.  The Creator (if we hold the assumption that one exists - and as you say is largely irrelevant) built a universe that largely functions on one rule:  might = right.

That which can exert power will exert power and if you have enough power (knowledge, capital, social networks) to claim independance then you can do so... if not, then you will be subordinated by those who do have the power.  I would agree with your premise that we should make the attempt as it is better to die a free man than live as a slave.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 19:16 | 4908117 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

That is exactly right.  But I believe I can exert my reality because there's more people like me than there are of them.  I just gotta wake up all the slumbering nobles and then our might will make us right.

-Chumbz.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 20:50 | 4908376 Terminus C
Terminus C's picture

OT: When you got contributor status you promised us a series of articles on (I think) this type of topic.  I only ever saw the first installment.  Did I miss the rest?

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 20:13 | 4906157 cocky roach
cocky roach's picture

Well said.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 00:43 | 4906527 StychoKiller
StychoKiller's picture

Guess you know about U.C.C. 308.1

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 03:35 | 4906637 shouldvekilledthem
shouldvekilledthem's picture

That's the point. You have stated that "god created...."

What sects do you frequent?

 

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 16:03 | 4907698 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

I don't have sex nearly frequently enough, I'm afraid.

-Chumblez.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 04:01 | 4906648 Franktastic
Franktastic's picture

affidavit of status..am in.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 20:16 | 4906167 Omegaman2211
Omegaman2211's picture

There is no possibility of an omnipotent all knowing god. Sorry.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 20:23 | 4906183 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

And you as a man (or woman) will be limited by that belief for as long as you choose to hold it.

I am Chumbawamba.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 20:50 | 4906228 americanreality
americanreality's picture

Really disappointing to see all the god talk on this site.  You guys sound like typical jew/muslim/catholic/etc..  nutjobs.  Really.  Educate yourselves.  You have to have manure for your brains.  Never seen so much shit-all stupid myth talk.  Save that ridiculous crap for your sunday rituals.  

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 21:12 | 4906248 Crawdaddy
Crawdaddy's picture

Walk up to the next jihadi you see and tell him that..

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 21:38 | 4906292 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

lol, I know, totally.  I mean, I love Yashua (Jesus), I love him a lot, because he's my older brother and has taught me amazing things.  One thing he taught me is to be kind and patient with those further behind on the path.

-Chumbz.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 22:02 | 4906335 TheMeatTrapper
TheMeatTrapper's picture

@americanreality:

I do not believe in God. I know, for a fact, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that God exists. 

Belief is for something you have never personally experienced. 

Deep in the wilderness on a very dark, cold night I experienced what I call "God". It was very, very real I can assure you. 

Say what you will about churches, religions and books - but don't confuse man made representations with the entity that they describe. 

The entity is real. All else is our human attempt to quantify that which cannot be quantified - only experienced. 

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 22:09 | 4906350 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

One day, as certain as death, s/he'll find out ;)

-Chumbz.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 18:12 | 4907984 Terminus C
Terminus C's picture

Been dead once, for an eternity... never met God.  Will be dead again for an eternity... doubt I'll meet God.

The long sleep my friend, it is scary but think about how much time passed before your existance... and what do you know of it?  Nothing, but for the clues left behind.  I am glad you find comfort in your stories and they help you sleep at night, but your arrogant assumption that you know how the universe (and the mind of an omnipotent Creator) works detracts from your arguments.  No one knows the mind of God, and any who claim they do is a charlatan and seeks power over you.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 19:56 | 4908240 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

I never claimed to know the mind of god, but I do have a pretty good grasp on my own.  I agree that we have no concept of how much time passed between lifes, but then we have no evidence that the concept of "time" is even real (I happened to believe it's an illusion).

Anyone who ever "met god" experienced what they wanted to, and in fact they met god.  Each of our experiences is unique because god creates it for each of us uniquely, and in a way that we each specify for ourselves.

You ask, you receive; god abides and provides.

-Chumblez.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 19:58 | 4908245 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

P.S. If my use of the noun "god" unsettles you to the point of missing it, just mentally replace "god" with "Nature" or "Joey" or "butternut sphincter cakes" or whatever.  It really doesn't matter, it's up to you.  After all, you have free will.  That is the point.

-Chumbz.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 20:40 | 4908350 Terminus C
Terminus C's picture

Right, I think you and I are pretty close in "world" view.  I may have read into your comment more than was there.  What unsettles me is people claiming to know, and that their way is the only way.  To assume that supreme knowledge is, in my opinion, supreme arrogance and is only done to control others (who seek certainty in a manifestly uncertain universe) and I despise nothing more than those who seek to dominate others for their own gain.

 

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 08:26 | 4906800 BringOnTheAsteroid
BringOnTheAsteroid's picture

And then after finding god in that beautiful solice of a cold and dark night you wake up in the morning a kill a whole fucking lot of his otters . . . . . . . sorry beavers.

Only kidding buddy, just tell me you kill them humanely.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 14:01 | 4907373 TheMeatTrapper
TheMeatTrapper's picture

We all kill in order to survive. It's just that some of us are man enough to do the job ourselves. 

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 18:13 | 4907987 Terminus C
Terminus C's picture

And this, right here, is the true order of nature.  The one "law of physics" if you will.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 23:21 | 4908700 BringOnTheAsteroid
BringOnTheAsteroid's picture

You are dodging the question on humanely killing the animals. Do you kill them to absolutely minimise their suffering? I don't mind people killing animals to survive, fuck me, that's life. I do get the feeling though that a lot of yanks who love hunting are sadistic mother fuckers - but I could be grossly mistaken.

The bottom line is there are too many people now for us to hunt wild animals. If the shit hits the fan and people revert to wild animals for food it will be gone so quick you and your family will be fucked anyway.

I don't give a shit about any of this except the animals are killed humanely and you're not jizzing your pants when you gain control over the animal and see it cower in terror. If this is not the case and you respect nature and the animals you kill to eat, well and good, I wish you and your family propserity.

 

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 12:03 | 4907096 MansaMusa
MansaMusa's picture

The Being you experienced would have obviously left instructions on how to worship the Being and how to conduct/live one's life...

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 14:02 | 4907376 TheMeatTrapper
TheMeatTrapper's picture

Why? Why would God do as you say?

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 21:27 | 4906277 Totentänzerlied
Totentänzerlied's picture

"will be limited by that belief"

The irony is so rich!

I am not Chumbawamba.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 21:40 | 4906296 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

I know!  lol!

-Chumbalicious.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 23:07 | 4906427 Omegaman2211
Omegaman2211's picture

Paradoxes do not exist. Keep believing your fairy tales though.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 18:16 | 4907994 general ambivalent
general ambivalent's picture

I think you may need to read some Plato, or any non-liberal philosopher. Certainty is one of the surest paths to ignorance.

Or if you believe that science proves their are no paradoxes, and that logic beats religion in all situations, read Asimov's The Last Question.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 23:13 | 4906441 Omegaman2211
Omegaman2211's picture

No, actually the opposite is true in this case. But keep following some made up religion that dictates your life for you.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 03:18 | 4906624 joethegorilla
joethegorilla's picture

--Says the man trying to dictate life for me.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 03:37 | 4906638 shouldvekilledthem
shouldvekilledthem's picture

In what way is he limited? I'm seriously disappointed that this nonsense is applauded here.

Instead of false knowledge you should familiarize yourself with the scientific way of thinking. 

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 14:37 | 4907474 PrintemDano
PrintemDano's picture

Science and religion are not mutually exclusive.  Only atheists believe it to be so.......  

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 16:06 | 4907706 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

Science is religion.

-Chumbz.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 23:24 | 4908709 BringOnTheAsteroid
BringOnTheAsteroid's picture

Not sure how you can draw that conclusion. Science is not based on faith, it is based on empirical evidence.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 20:51 | 4906230 Balanced Integer
Balanced Integer's picture

Prove it.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 21:26 | 4906274 Totentänzerlied
Totentänzerlied's picture

No negative assertion can be proven.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 23:08 | 4906428 Omegaman2211
Omegaman2211's picture

Make me.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 09:08 | 4906853 Hayabusa
Hayabusa's picture

Why are we even talking about the fictional diety some people call God here in this forum?  Freud said belief in God

was a mass delusion - he was indeed correct.  Before you try to lampoon me for saying so recognize the double standard

in place... if I don't believe in a god, I'm labeled a heathen by Christians and accused of "not seeing the light"... being

enlightened, not saved, etc.  When I inversely criticize belief in god, the Christians go bananas on me... say it's blastophemy,

and in general get their panties in a bunch.  I just hate double standards... in particular from people who cannot prove

the existence of a fictional diety they claim is real... just hate it.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 10:13 | 4906915 Jerome Lester H...
Jerome Lester Horwitz's picture

There's that word again...what the hell is a diety? A movement of dieters? The belief in diets?

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 18:16 | 4907993 Terminus C
Terminus C's picture

They used to decide all sorts of religious stuff at Diets, maybe that is where the confusion come from.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 14:16 | 4907413 Crawdaddy
Crawdaddy's picture

Hayb - Freud said belief in God was a mass delusion

Freud's nephew and scion to the NWO, Edward Bernays, built the intellectual framework to see to it that mass delusion was institutionalized across all cultures. Why on earth would they think this so important? Why is it important to destroy a man's spirituality with God and replace it with idol worship and connection with the state?

Undisciplined, non-intellectual, and amoral people (Bernays claimed) are vulnerable to influences of which they are not even aware and accordingly are highly susceptible to want things they do not actually need.

http://www.thewallstreetpsychologist.com/recent_posts/edward-bernays-and-the-engineering-of-consent/

 

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 18:58 | 4906053 TeamDepends
TeamDepends's picture

"Have you heard about evolution?"  You mean the quack theory which demands we should look at SOME fossils but not elongated skulls and skeletons which are 8-20' tall?  If you choose to believe your daddys' daddys' daddy was a chimp, um, good for you?  Way to go?  "Whatever happens after the collapse I just hope that your kind goes extinct with the banker/politician scum."  So this is/you are the end product of "evolution", shouldvekilledthem, shouldvekilledthem, shouldvekilledthem, SHOULDVEKILLEDTHEM?

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 03:39 | 4906639 shouldvekilledthem
shouldvekilledthem's picture

You're pathetic. All the living things on earth are related. there is fucking evidence all over the place and in our DNS. 

Belittling me because my chosen "nickname" highlights how unintelligent you are. 

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 14:41 | 4907478 PrintemDano
PrintemDano's picture

Your vile language proves you don't even believe the tripe you're peddling...

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 08:33 | 4906806 BringOnTheAsteroid
BringOnTheAsteroid's picture

Oh god no, not the giant skeletons. No offence mate, but either you are fucking stupid or the entire field of science spanning several hundred years has just pretended that something that would be unfathomably fascinating , doesn't exist.

Tyler, that's it, it's time to institute an IQ test with a pass mark of 40 before you're allowed to get an account. That'll get rid of the creationists, the giant skeleton believers, the reptilian shape shift believers, the UFO base believers, the HAARP believers. This forum has just got too whacky.

Really is amazing that we can be in the year 2014 and a seeming reasonaly large percxentage of people are either fucking stupid or insane.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 14:18 | 4907420 Crawdaddy
Crawdaddy's picture

says the guy who is expecting an asteroid to solve all problems

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 16:20 | 4907726 TeamDepends
TeamDepends's picture

"This forum has just got too whacky."  Buh-bye!  See ya!  Face it, you and the other God bashin' atheists are getting pummelled.  Maybe y'all can find a room over at imanatheistbutworshipscience.com or myegolovesmemorethanmyhand.net.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 22:07 | 4908537 Tegrat
Tegrat's picture

LMAO!

 

Why are athiests so intolerant to other religions? Why do they think they have a higher IQs?

Mon, 06/30/2014 - 04:47 | 4908922 BringOnTheAsteroid
BringOnTheAsteroid's picture

Because the stories sold to theists are infantile and worse still, theists believe them. It's hard not to feel intellectually more superior, not because I am smart but because thesist can be so horribly gullible and it's hard not to draw the conclusion that they're a bit slow.

Creationism, for example. If you could sit on a space ship in the vicinity of the solar system at the point in time god creates the earth would it literally just materialize instantly?

If you could be present on the earth at the point in time god creates adam and eve would that also be like a magic show and they materialise, out of thin air, instantly.

You wonder by atheists are intolerant? You wonder why athesist think they have higher IQ's. Are you fucking serious?

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 23:28 | 4908714 BringOnTheAsteroid
BringOnTheAsteroid's picture

Getting pummelled, by your invisible grey bearded skyman. Can you hear yourself.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 20:52 | 4906213 Balanced Integer
Balanced Integer's picture

Dickwad. Evolution does not disprove the existence of God.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 23:14 | 4906443 Omegaman2211
Omegaman2211's picture

You're right. Reality does that just fine.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 00:50 | 4906533 StychoKiller
StychoKiller's picture

If God does not exist, then WHO are you talking to inside yer skull?

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 08:34 | 4906812 BringOnTheAsteroid
BringOnTheAsteroid's picture

Ummmm, yourself. Is that a trick question?

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 10:48 | 4906962 Temporalist
Temporalist's picture

The NSA?

Facebook?

 

I've chosen to name him Herbert.  Herbert, Herbert, Herbert, Herbert...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQONBf9xMss

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 03:41 | 4906642 shouldvekilledthem
shouldvekilledthem's picture

It disproves the creation myth.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 09:26 | 4906872 Hayabusa
Hayabusa's picture

Don't be stupid... in order to be real it must be proven using the scientific method.  Disprove this:  There are little green men on Mars.

Evolution is a scientific fact that can be proven to everyone... God is not and therein lies the difference.  This is a thinking mans' forum

those of you who wish to thump the bible and spread fiction get the hell out!

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 09:40 | 4906886 overmedicatedun...
overmedicatedundersexed's picture

I am replying to those who use science as a weapon to "dis prove g.o.d.) I do not know the backround of our athiest fellow ZH'ers, but I would remind those who have trained in science to  not confuse the leaf of a tree for the forrest..science today is mostly experts in one litttle area of that leaf, few take the time to step back from the leaf much less the tree and try to observe the infinate forrest. observe the single cell, and tell me that one cell evolved from inert matter..that DNA (information) came before the cell (as it must have)..that other complex organic substrates were somehow common in nature prior to that cells creation (never observed conditions seen in nature sinse), let alone cell membranes ,cell wall on and on.

the order of magnitude I would humbly submit is like taking a lunar lander, exploding it - and then expecting it to reorganize if given enough time, and yet the lunar lander is much less complex than a simple cell.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 23:31 | 4908720 BringOnTheAsteroid
BringOnTheAsteroid's picture

The lunar lander is inorganic fuck wit, it cannot self organise, whereis biological organisms can and do. Fuck me into another century you creationists are stupid.

Let me try one more time: INORGANIC MATTER CANNOT SELF ORGANISE YOU FUCKING MORONS.

Mon, 06/30/2014 - 11:48 | 4909694 overmedicatedun...
overmedicatedundersexed's picture

gotta good laugh at bringon with this comment..I can only say as a creationist exactly!!

 

"Let me try one more time: INORGANIC MATTER CANNOT SELF ORGANISE YOU FUCKING MORONS."

Tue, 07/01/2014 - 10:12 | 4913587 BringOnTheAsteroid
BringOnTheAsteroid's picture

So you don;t know the difference between ORGANIC and INORGANIC.

Go back to school son or at least read a few books.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 10:20 | 4906923 Jerome Lester H...
Jerome Lester Horwitz's picture

The theory of evolution is now a scientific fact...and here I stupidly thought this was a thinking man's forum. Care to expound further on the existence of a diety? LMFAO!!

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 11:49 | 4907074 More_sellers_th...
More_sellers_than_buyers's picture

Very closed minded..."Science works by experiments. It watches how things behave. … Do not think I am saying anything against science: I am only saying what its job is. And the more scientific a man is, the more he would agree with me that this is the job of science — and a very useful and necessary job it is too. But why anything comes to be there at all, and whether there is anything behind the things science observes — something of a different kind — this is not a scientific question. If there is “Something Behind,” then either it will have to remain altogether unknown to men or else make itself known in some different way. The statement that there is any such thing, and the statement that there is no such thing, are neither of them statements that science can make. And real scientists do not usually make them." CS Lewis

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 10:29 | 4906933 nmewn
nmewn's picture

I will not be drawn into another debate on the existence of God, people are pretty entrenched with their own views.

However, I will remind everyone that a really smart guy (Roger Penrose) calculated the odds of everything coming together just so, allowing us (and everything else around us) to be here at the mind numbing probability of...1010123 to 1.

Thats a really BIG number by the way...lol.

Leaving everyone to ponder the proposition of another great truth (the authors name escapes me) that says, that which cannot be explained by science or logic can only be explained by philosophy or religion ;-)

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 13:27 | 4907283 XitSam
XitSam's picture

You are using Argument from Authority.  The implied complement of 1:1010123-1 does not mean god. 

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 18:24 | 4908007 general ambivalent
general ambivalent's picture

Not really, he is simply referencing while making an argument. he's not saying it is necessarily true because an authority said so.

This is one of the weaknesses of science and modern atheism, reduction of all communication to arguments of fallacy. Or, the fallacy fallacy.

Mon, 06/30/2014 - 11:29 | 4909625 XitSam
XitSam's picture

If he was doing as you claim, he wouldn't need to say "a really smart guy" to let us know an authority was speaking.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 18:44 | 4908043 nmewn
nmewn's picture

Like I said, I won't be drawn into this again, so second to the last word on this. He is a self described atheist & a mathematical physicist. Its not for me to dispute his calculations, it falls to you.

And he is an honest man in my estimation by the way, by virtue of the fact he didn't have to publish his findings ;-)

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 18:21 | 4908003 Terminus C
Terminus C's picture

Actually, it is 50-50

It either was created by God or it was not.

As for buddy's calculation... calculate the odds that you would be born. (hell, I'll even give you a free pass and say the world is only 6,000 years old).

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 18:50 | 4908054 nmewn
nmewn's picture

Well, Penrose calculates it otherwise, not using philosophy or ideology but math.

And a year (time) can be a relative thing, our year is different than say Mercurys or Jupiters ;-)

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 20:44 | 4908363 Terminus C
Terminus C's picture

Pick any legnth of year you'd like :)

Penrose is much like St. Augustine, he has an agenda and he fulfills it.  He does brilliantly intellectual work but relies to heavily on certain assumptions.  One cannot prove the existance or non existance of God.  What we can prove is that we are tiny little microbes in the overall scheme of things and that there is so much to this universe that we will never know, but have the distinct luck and pleasure of trying to know it.

 

Mon, 06/30/2014 - 05:31 | 4908935 August
August's picture

>>>What we can prove is that we are tiny little microbes in the overall scheme of things.

You claim to know "the overall scheme of things", and that you "can prove" how we fit into it?

You really should contact a good publisher.

Or better editor.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 22:57 | 4908649 No Motto
No Motto's picture

How could it be aught were it not thus? You answer me that!

George Herriman - Krazy Kat

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 14:44 | 4907491 PrintemDano
PrintemDano's picture

"Evolution is a scientific fact".....  There he goes again....  I suppose man made global warming is also a scientific fact.  lmao....   But but but all the scientists say it's so...despite all the evidence  and fraud to the contrary...

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 21:28 | 4906278 Seek_Truth
Seek_Truth's picture

"Have you heard about evolution"

Of course I've heard of that preposterous, made up fairytale.

But I fail to see what that has to do with God.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 23:02 | 4906420 Omegaman2211
Omegaman2211's picture

Oh get bent and go hang, retard.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 10:23 | 4906924 Jerome Lester H...
Jerome Lester Horwitz's picture

And here we have another example of those great thinkers on ZH.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 14:05 | 4907385 TheMeatTrapper
TheMeatTrapper's picture

Very nice and open minded comment - unlike those hateful, close minded retarded believers you mock. 

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 23:02 | 4906418 Omegaman2211
Omegaman2211's picture

Agreed, the religious fucks are just as evil as their statist cousins. I hope they finish each other off good and hard.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 18:29 | 4908014 general ambivalent
general ambivalent's picture

Are you one of those atheists who's been going to church recently? An atheist+? The Atheists Front of Judea? Or the Front of Judean Atheists?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/02/american-ath...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/29/atheist-sunday-assembly-fir...

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 03:11 | 4906618 joethegorilla
joethegorilla's picture

Are you talking about changes in traits within successive generations of the same species? Is that the evolution you are talking about? Or are you saying that we all evolved from a common cell through happenstance in nature? Is that what you mean by evolution?

Tell us how DNA came to be please. You can give us the facts or your beliefs.

Go.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 18:15 | 4905967 spinone
spinone's picture

Chumba,

I agree that people are born of nature and have the freedom of natual law.  For example, we have the right to plant a seed, grow it, dry the flower and smoke it if we want.  No government can rightly take that away.

Denying that you are a citizen of the "United States" won't make a difference.  Some legal wrangling or beurocratic phrasing is no defence against a well organized and well armed government determed to expand its scope at the expense of natural person's liberty.

Unfortunately government power and natual person's liberty is a dynamic interplay that is always in flux.  We have to constantly push back against government usurpation of power just to keep a balance.  The government is trying harder, and we must also.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 18:25 | 4905987 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

Yes, you are absolutely right.  It doesn't matter what you think, it's what they think because they have the guns and the badges and the "legitimacy" to use them.

However, they do seem to obey their own law.  Recently people have been submitting affidavits with passport applications and getting properly recognized by US Inc. as state citizens, i.e. non-resident aliens to the United States.  Interesting things were alleged to be happening with court cases.  I've seen evidence of it second-hand: a woman I'm helping with her foreclosure battle in SoCal had the entire process put on hold when she filed an affidavit of status (as a state citizen) into the record, and this was after judgement against her in the unlawful detainer action was already basically rendered.  Something happened and the sheriff never came to post the eviction order on her door.  We're still waiting to see what happens.

I ain't saying anything yet as it's still too early, but I am actively investigating.  I'll report further once I have properly established my own status.

Bottom line: for all the effort of the one guy hacking at the root for every thousand tangled up in the branches, the system is in fact beginning to crack.  I have first-hand knowledge that the California Attorney General actually made an appearance in a Los Angeles County Appellate court to defend against a gaping hole in the California Vehicle Code that would make a nullity all current and past red light camera tickets and end that fraud in California for good.  This is how important it is for them to maintain the money machine, so much so that the California State A.G. would take valuable time out of her schedule assisting the TBTF banks to foreclose illegally on millions of California homeowners to make it down to a lowly county appeals hearing.

It's only a matter of time now.  When, not if.

Be careful what you wish for ;)

-Chumblez.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 18:40 | 4906010 thamnosma
thamnosma's picture

Thanks for that post since I reside in that cesspool as well.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 18:48 | 4906034 spinone
spinone's picture

I hope you're right.  You keep hacking on your side, I'll keep hacking on mine.  Meet you in the middle.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 19:03 | 4906057 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

This tree is coming down.  It helps that it is rotting from the inside out.

-Chumbz.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 20:56 | 4906233 americanreality
americanreality's picture

You really are a goddamn idiot.

"I AM CHUMBAWUMBA?" Are you 13? Chumbawumba? Confidence and ignorance. Typical american dipshit.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 21:16 | 4906259 Crawdaddy
Crawdaddy's picture

Its just a tag line dude. He's been using it for years. Relax.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 21:16 | 4906260 kwality
kwality's picture

whoa whoa WHOA whoa WHOA

you better back the fuck up motherfucker.  i will fight you if my buddy Chumbawumba does not want to bother.  fuck it, i can't be bothered either.  eabod.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 22:12 | 4906356 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

I say lol bruh.  Take another hit from the blunt and pass it on.

-Chumbz.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 08:13 | 4906784 SunRise
SunRise's picture

AR - Tell you what:  I'll stop believing in God after you stop cursing Him.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 13:30 | 4907293 XitSam
XitSam's picture

That's just stupid in so many ways.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 10:29 | 4906935 Jerome Lester H...
Jerome Lester Horwitz's picture

Unlike you I think that Chumb IS an example of a great thinker on ZH. I don't always agree with him but his posts are insightful and intelligent. Much more so than I can say for the majority of recent arrivals.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 21:12 | 4906245 Totentänzerlied
Totentänzerlied's picture

 

"God"

Stopped reading there.

"Stop confessing to being a citizen of the United States and all your problems go away."

Technically true, because "all your problems" will instantly be replaced by one really, really urgent problem: the police (sheriffs, feds, MIB, SWAT, plain old Army, take your pick) en route to kill or capture.

Edit: I see you made my point for me:

"Yes, you are absolutely right.  It doesn't matter what you think, it's what they think because they have the guns and the badges and the "legitimacy" to use them."

That is really the entire problem. Alternative configurations, whatever they are, are absolutely verboten, period, and that ban will be strictly enforced until literally the last possible second.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 22:14 | 4906360 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

I can't say you're "wrong" because that would be a lie, and I know better than that.  But your reality does not comport with the one I am living.

You can choose to be captured by the illusion for all of your time here, or you can aspire to greater modes of existence.  I took the road less traveled by.

-Chumblez.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 23:15 | 4906446 Omegaman2211
Omegaman2211's picture

The believer in a man in the sky ruling the universe talks to someone else about illusions.

 

Too funny.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 03:15 | 4906623 joethegorilla
joethegorilla's picture

Keep telling us how to believe Atheist preacher man.   

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 01:40 | 4906577 Alexandre Stavisky
Alexandre Stavisky's picture

Ideal government is not a constitutional republic with three separate "checking and balancing" functions. No.  Even as well-written as the US constitution (not followed, held in contempt) and its careful spelling out of organizing a "free" healthy society.

No.  The KINGDOM of heaven isn't organized as a democracy, mob rule, one soul-one vote.  No.  It isn't a well-crafted republic with highly moral, deeply entrenched self-interested yet altruistic citizens voting a higher conscience but submitting to the scrutiny of their collective vote by a most moral higher authority of representatives, senators, executive. No.  It is an omnipotent, benevolent, sometimes justly violent yet merciful sovereign.  A great King.  Who establishes justice, roots out iniquity in all forms, expects high conduct, punishes ruthlessly and equivalently all misdeeds, and guides, encourages his vassals to reach the highest potential within their endowments, inheritances, capacities bestowed in this temporary dwelling place.  You may know your position within the order of heaven by the government you dwell under.

Does it encourage the highest virtues?  Does it reward well-doing and punish evil?  Does it assist in the procurement of reasonable worldly goods?  Does it convey a general sense of happiness and stability?  Under its dominion do the subjects toil as equally as they recreate?  Is its burden light and its treasure great?

If not, you may know, by the many levels of degradation from the ideal, just where one is seated between heaven and hell.

This great disorder, this great deviation from a goodly and clean organization is BABYLON.  And Molech awaits the birth of every inhabitant for sacrifice.

 

Jeremiah 32:35

"And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin."

There no longer exists within this small planet free enterprise, sound money, true justice, benevolent governance, sanitation from the secret societies and conspiracies against the common man.  No where can man exist by the sweat of his own brow without being heavy burdened by the connivance and cunning of evil actors.  No where is peace and tranquility and ease.  By definition, one must know where one is...

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 03:13 | 4906620 vanityvanity
vanityvanity's picture

Democracy is a form of worship. Jackals being worshipped by jackasses. H.L. Mencken

The root of this nation's tragedy is it's dictatorial, income-taxing, federal-reserve-note-printing government. Take the power out of Washington and suddenly problems like illegal immigration, drug addiction and unemployment disappear. There will be no one to subsidize them in order to create dependent, reliable constituencies.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 23:08 | 4908677 52821740
52821740's picture

It's funny how the US thinks itself the most advanced nation in the western world but it's fallen so far behind the rest of the western world who's populace continue to abandon belief in the existence of the supernatural (ie god) and laugh at the US as a result.

source:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2077272/Christianity-largest-rel...

I think it is likely that the majority of zerohedgers who down arrowed the 'god doesn't exist' comment of another poster are from the US and no doubt will do worse with mine as a newcomer to boot.

god is for the gullible and those who don't  practice critical thought. Many don't even know the difference between subjective and objective thinking.

Mon, 06/30/2014 - 08:24 | 4909116 IllKeepMine
IllKeepMine's picture

The people created the goverment.  The government did not create the people.  It's called the Constitution, read it.

Mon, 06/30/2014 - 08:25 | 4909117 IllKeepMine
IllKeepMine's picture

The people created the goverment.  The government did not create the people.  It's called the Constitution, read it.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 00:11 | 4906484 boattrash
boattrash's picture

"WHY DOES HomeLand Have Soo Many Million Bullets In It's Secured Warehouses "??

 

Maybe because they are such shitty marksmen?

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 00:54 | 4906540 StychoKiller
StychoKiller's picture

Maybe so, but yer assertion implies that THEY will be shooting at Someone/Something!

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 05:55 | 4906702 Magooo
Sun, 06/29/2014 - 08:23 | 4906795 luckystars
luckystars's picture

My friend found several hollow point bullets in front of the old Federal Reserve building in San Francisco. Homeland security vehicles are always parked behind it. Guess that is fitting, eh?

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 11:59 | 4907090 Rootin' for Putin
Rootin' for Putin's picture

Because keeping millions of bullets in unsecured warehouses would be, well, unsecure.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 15:08 | 4905643 TeamDepends
TeamDepends's picture

You've been here for 13 days.  STFU for a week or assume the position.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 15:11 | 4905653 greatbeard
greatbeard's picture

>> STFU for a week

Well, yeah, there's always that.

 

 

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 15:27 | 4905687 Unknown User
Unknown User's picture

 

When will the people finally get it that money is merely a representation of wealth and not the wealth itself.  Wealth is created by people, while money is created by a banking cartel that uses this fact to extract wealth from the people.

 

This is why “We the People” should “coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin”.

 

 

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 15:38 | 4905703 THX 1178
THX 1178's picture

Bane: We take Gotham from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. Gotham is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming Blackgate, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For and army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great city... it will endure. Gotham will survive! 

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 16:29 | 4905768 chumbawamba
chumbawamba's picture

Let's keep things in the realm of reality since comic book unreality is what got us to where we are today.

I am Chumbawamba.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 17:24 | 4905874 THX 1178
THX 1178's picture

Hmm. I dont know about that. I think a lot of the people at the top of the media hierarchy know what is coming and are putting these messages into their films on purpose.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 21:17 | 4906264 Totentänzerlied
Totentänzerlied's picture

What they're doing is ensuring safe and harmless sublimation of nearly universal subversive desires, using myths like benevolent leaders, uncorruptible heros, the triumph of justice, etc. Storytellers have been doing that since the earliest days of human language.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 22:03 | 4906337 THX 1178
THX 1178's picture

Maybe maybe not.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 23:16 | 4906447 Omegaman2211
Omegaman2211's picture

The realm of reality states there is no god.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 00:32 | 4906519 forexskin
forexskin's picture

fuck off, one note troll

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 18:35 | 4908024 general ambivalent
general ambivalent's picture

Then there is no you, because you are your own god.

Sun, 06/29/2014 - 19:35 | 4908174 SunRise
SunRise's picture

No!  Reality states that we have the knowledge of God.  That's how we can even discuss God.   Dogs, cats, eagles, whales, even Praying Mantis's don't build altars or erect churches; yet, mankind does it everywhere they go while everywhere praying to God or cursing Him.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 16:29 | 4905782 buyingsterling
buyingsterling's picture

** WELCOME DRUDGE READERS **

By visiting Drudge you're already in open rebellion against the corrupt system of controlled media. Here you'll learn about the corrupt systems of finance and social control which have enslaved us to debt, personal and public. There's a reason why average families can't get ahead - they're not meant to get ahead in this system. We exist to provide yield and surrender power.

This is not a leftist site, though leftists visit and comment. Nor is it a 'conservative' site per se, though most people who read and post hold conservative views. It's about power and money, and the HONEST appraisal of the affect they have on all of us.

There's a reason we have both a warfare and a welfare state that we clearly cannot afford: they benefit those in power, and the fiat money system enables endless borrowing to finance both. You and your family pay the tab in sweat, blood, lost liberty, and lost opportunity. The tens of millions of Americans who are now dependent on your labor to get by have the same genes as earlier, independent generations. They're dependent because that allows control of both them, and you.

Virtually every subject that touches on power and money is explored here. Bookmark and enjoy; you will learn a lot.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 16:34 | 4905803 Crawdaddy
Crawdaddy's picture

Martin Armstr0ng is neocon pet and therefore a professional shit disturber. He was the gopher boy for Brit Neocon Sir Alan Walters. Armstr0ng's mentor was a card carrying member of the NWO. Walters is dead now but when he was alive this is how Walters spent his time:

> Monetarist econ advisor to Margaret Thatcher
> Adviser to the World Bank
> Vice Chairman of AIG Trading Group
> American Enterprise Institute

AEI, you may have heard, is the HQ for the NeoCon NWO Goat Worshipers who are responsible for damn near every bad thing happening in the world right now.

Armstr0ng's writings show he is trying to keep that NWO flame alive, doing his part by highlighting one side a manufactured conflict. A manufactured conflict brought to you by his handlers in NeoCon central - the American Enterprise Instute. They have spent years pushing their Hegelian dialectic, order out of chaos game plan. Armstr0ng is one their pets.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 18:16 | 4905971 Raging Debate
Raging Debate's picture

Crawdaddy - Maybe that is true maybe it isn't.

But do you agree or disagree with the analysis?

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 19:27 | 4906090 Crawdaddy
Crawdaddy's picture

RD - He didn't say anything new and certainly nothing that hasn't been said in a thousand other blogs in the past five years. Disinformation is a big problem? Career politicians suck? Repeal of Glass-Stegal was bad? Russell Brand has an arm tatoo? This hell you say? Well now that we have that out of the way Martin - The career pols work for someone. Glass-Stegall didn't get repealed on its own. Disinfo is everywhere by design. WHO the hell is behind all of it? Crickets, chirp chirp.

I think he knows who is behind the globalists and has decided to be ok with it. Profit from it. I've decided this guy's writing is disinformation in it's own right. Lately he is playing to the right of the political spectrum and since most people have never heard of him they read what he says and think "right on!" I did too when I first read him years ago. Then he said something that rasied a flag and made me wonder why this guy was getting automatic airtime on the "mainstream right" blogs I read. I decided to do a bit of research on his background.

Most people here understand both parties in the US are corrupt. The media is corrupt. Most corporations are corrupt and controlled by an evil gang of scum known as banksters. And banksters are owned by the most evil scum on the planet.

I have learned to despise globalists and the people that are their errand boys. The AEI is a neocon money laundering outfit where bought off but failed politicians go to remain bought. It's a think tank feeder tube for the CFR and Bilderburgers. I see them as the bad guys so when I see one of their pets popping up to parrot the company approved lines, I call bullshit. 

 

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 21:13 | 4906253 conscious being
conscious being's picture

Unfortunately, he spent a lot of time in a US jail because he wouldn't release his proprietary algos.  If the system fucks somebody up enough, they change as a result of the beating.

Michael Ruppert, former LAPD narcotics cop who would not go along with CIA drug flights and wrote Crossing the Rubicon.  He was set up eight ways to Sunday and was eventually poisoned.  He was treated in Venezuela and Canada and came back from the brink of death.  But he came back a changed man.  For example he  became a big Obamphile!?!  Not too many weeks ago it was reported he killed himself.

RIP Michael Ruppert.

Mon, 06/30/2014 - 02:49 | 4908878 August
August's picture

RIP Michael Ruppert

Agreed.  I didn't and don't believe everything he had to say, but he seemed like a sincere guy doing the best he could to understand a perplexing world.

Expect the inexplicable.

RIP Michael Ruppert

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 22:56 | 4906404 moneybots
moneybots's picture

"Armstr0ng's writings show he is trying to keep that NWO flame alive, doing his part by highlighting one side a manufactured conflict. A manufactured conflict brought to you by his handlers in NeoCon central - the American Enterprise Instute. They have spent years pushing their Hegelian dialectic, order out of chaos game plan. Armstr0ng is one their pets."

 

I don't get that impression of him at all.  He did not support either major power player in Ukraine.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 23:17 | 4906453 Omegaman2211
Omegaman2211's picture

By visiting Drudge it probably means youre a church dwelling neocon sub-human looking for more justification to drop a bomb on somebody.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 23:23 | 4906456 nmewn
nmewn's picture

I can tell you're pissed by calling someone subhuman so, you're forgiven ;-)

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 15:21 | 4905676 Chupacabra-322
Chupacabra-322's picture

Agreed. Stop feeding the Gov. "Agent Smith" Troll.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 17:48 | 4905919 Anusocracy
Anusocracy's picture

He certainly is stupid enough to be on the government payroll.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 15:42 | 4905707 quasimodo
quasimodo's picture

It's an algo, not capable of a reply or constructive debate. It's first cousin zirpedge(who always upticks it for moral support) is the upgraded algo that can reply and appears to know something, however it's all preprogrammed bullshit from it's handlers.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 15:55 | 4905722 mt paul
mt paul's picture

mooooooooooo...

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 21:02 | 4906239 americanreality
americanreality's picture

Depends you have been here a while, congratulations on your accomplishment.  Does that excuse or somehow make your mumbling cluelss rants acceptable?  The answer is no,  it does not.  Who cares how long someone has been registered here except little clique boys.  Like you.

Sat, 06/28/2014 - 15:09 | 4905650 greatbeard
greatbeard's picture

>> just re-regulate

Because the regulators are corrupt.  Same problem with raising taxes to balance the budget.  I have no real problem with paying taxes as long as they are spent in a responsible an equitable fashion. 

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!