So You Want To Launder Money Out Of China?

Tyler Durden's picture




 

Better luck next time.

For the implications of what the end of China's offshore money laundering scheme means, read "Did China Just Crush The US Housing Market?"

0
Your rating: None
 

- advertisements -

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:15 | 5008091 Sudden Debt
Sudden Debt's picture

Oh well, they can always buy gold and hide it.

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:18 | 5008098 DJ Happy Ending
DJ Happy Ending's picture

Or maybe carbon credits

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:24 | 5008107 kaiserhoff
kaiserhoff's picture

So solly Bancoovuh.

Yo crack houses no wonger bewong to us.

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:50 | 5008171 7.62x54r
7.62x54r's picture

Hmmmm. This will interfere with China exporting inflation to the US. They will have to buy dollars first, I guess.

Which is an amusing way to hammer the US with its own inflation.

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:55 | 5008189 Sudden Debt
Sudden Debt's picture

Buying dollars these days is like burrying a muslim suicide bomber...
http://vimeo.com/101431610

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 22:57 | 5008708 Rootin' for Putin
Rootin' for Putin's picture

I love a good movie with a happy ending.

Sun, 07/27/2014 - 14:06 | 5009951 whotookmyalias
whotookmyalias's picture

Nothing like capital controls to prove how much your government loves you and wants you to live a happy life.

Sun, 07/27/2014 - 02:49 | 5009069 Lin S
Lin S's picture

Wow... that was intense!

Sun, 07/27/2014 - 09:46 | 5009424 NOZZLE
NOZZLE's picture

Every dime the cIA spends should be on muslim outreach programs like that, why the fuck is that moron screaming Alah Snakbar over and over again?

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 22:40 | 5008684 hobopants
hobopants's picture

Saudi is opening up their markets and taking all major currencies, looks like hot Chinese money has a new home.

Sun, 07/27/2014 - 00:28 | 5008894 gh0atrider
gh0atrider's picture

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                  h0b0bopo slumpin'

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:50 | 5008172 stacking12321
stacking12321's picture

solution:

it's called BITCOIN!

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 21:41 | 5008544 DoChenRollingBearing
DoChenRollingBearing's picture

Gold and Bitcoin are excellent ways to diversify.  They do not seem to correlate with other assets.  They both pack a lot value into a small space.

Sun, 07/27/2014 - 00:27 | 5008893 gh0atrider
gh0atrider's picture

fonestar is with you!  Satoshi is with you!  gh0atrider is in you!

Sun, 07/27/2014 - 04:36 | 5009122 shouldvekilledthem
shouldvekilledthem's picture

This is actually good news. ;)

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:54 | 5008186 Oracle of Kypseli
Oracle of Kypseli's picture

Oh! Common guys easiest way in the world.

1. Cash or PM's with a fishing boat near Macau or HK with a switch to a speed boat. (use several dry runs)

2. Fonzamon's favored digital crypto. (Where is he lately?)

 

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 19:04 | 5008214 fonzannoon
fonzannoon's picture

come on Tyler don't keep us in suspense.

Give us our Saturday night red meat!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-25/deutsche-bank-hsbc-accused-of-s...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_KPmxBcb1c

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 20:46 | 5008416 Buck Johnson
Buck Johnson's picture

Is it me or does it seem that everything is about to come apart around the planet.

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 21:36 | 5008533 DoChenRollingBearing
DoChenRollingBearing's picture

No, it is not just you.  Of course, I have felt this way ever since Jimmy Carter...

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 20:10 | 5008352 garypaul
garypaul's picture

This article means shit. They'll just find some other scheme to do the laundering. What a waste of time reading this.

Sun, 07/27/2014 - 04:36 | 5009123 shouldvekilledthem
shouldvekilledthem's picture

And buy bitcoin and freely transact worldwide.

Sun, 07/27/2014 - 12:16 | 5009706 jballz
jballz's picture

Wish I could read this post but the giant banner ad with no close option across my phone shrinks all the text on the page to nothing.

Stop being so fucking obnoxious with your advertising, ABC media Lmtd, I realize you are shameless pimps of gloom but wtf.

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:17 | 5008097 spinone
spinone's picture

Sum Ting Wong

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:38 | 5008142 MsCreant
MsCreant's picture

Mo Ni Gon.

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:52 | 5008174 kaiserhoff
kaiserhoff's picture

Ah So, you needa cheap skate speshow.

 

#1  Bang Dae Ho

#69  Tu Can Chu

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 20:21 | 5008375 SumTing Wong
SumTing Wong's picture

You look for me???

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:19 | 5008100 ekm1
ekm1's picture

Politburo needs that money so it confiscates it in order to use those as funds to bailout their own pyramid schemes.

 

It's all about confiscation and expropriation.

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:24 | 5008109 Sudden Debt
Sudden Debt's picture

Maybe BNP can start trading the chinese currency now they're not allowed to trade dollars anymore?

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:34 | 5008122 Rican
Rican's picture

Look at HSBC taking the moral high ground. Hey, remember when we were accusing the Chinese of "manipulating their currency" on worldwide TV?  Through the looking glass, man.

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:35 | 5008137 Joebloinvestor
Joebloinvestor's picture

Launder it through the DNK.

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:38 | 5008143 goldhedge
goldhedge's picture

FACTA this B1tch

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 20:08 | 5008345 Kirk2NCC1701
Kirk2NCC1701's picture

You mean FATCA.

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:53 | 5008182 syntaxterror
syntaxterror's picture

Real-Tores ain't gonna like this AT ALL!

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:59 | 5008200 syntaxterror
syntaxterror's picture

4% of the population belongs to the Chinese Communist Party. The other 96% are the biggest pussified sheep on earth. 

Rise up you fucking weaklings!!!

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 19:04 | 5008213 MsCreant
MsCreant's picture

So are you talking about Americans or...

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 19:06 | 5008223 Yen Cross
Yen Cross's picture

 Greenies to both of you. Wake-Up people.

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 22:28 | 5008658 edotabin
edotabin's picture

Meanwhile,  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Maybe some crickets too.

Sun, 07/27/2014 - 00:17 | 5008874 Yen Cross
Yen Cross's picture

Ideas?

Sun, 07/27/2014 - 01:00 | 5008947 edotabin
edotabin's picture

I crossed over in about 2006 or so. It was early enough to where preparations could be made.  I warned every single person I knew about what was to come.

Now, those that wake up and have the "AHA" moment will only have regret as their reward.  The later they get it, the more they will regret it.

You have to put many pictures/concepts together to complete the puzzle.  This requries the will to learn and think.  I bet 95% + of the people that are here are here because they had the motivation and initiative to find it. It wasn't because someone told them to come here.

On Youtube you see a financial collapse video with 10,000 views and Justin Bieber (sp) with 200 million. ZH is an extremely popular site according to Alexa so it's not as if the info is hard to find. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

When it's too late a lot of this will be widespread public knowledge.

Therefore,

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and crickets.

Sun, 07/27/2014 - 01:09 | 5008968 Yen Cross
Yen Cross's picture

edotabin I appreciate your comment.

Sun, 07/27/2014 - 02:57 | 5009076 edotabin
edotabin's picture

Cool.

This may be fight club but our fight is with ignorance and not necessarily amongst ourselves. So to get the word out I used to tell people to watch:

The Money Masters - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq9yjt_JbWs

The Ascent of Money - http://www.pbs.org/wnet/ascentofmoney/

The Ascent of money as you can see is on PBS and is by Niall Ferguson Ph.D. At least this way, it can't be dismissed as some crazy guy spreading conspiracy theories.

Sun, 07/27/2014 - 02:43 | 5009059 Lin S
Lin S's picture

Whenever I see the word "preparations" I think of hemorrhoids.

Sun, 07/27/2014 - 10:22 | 5009491 logicalman
logicalman's picture

You can give a human information but you can't make it think.

Sun, 07/27/2014 - 07:43 | 5009233 Zeta Reticuli
Zeta Reticuli's picture

The overwhelming majority of Chinese say their lives are better off than 10 or 20 years ago. They say their leaders are making the right choices. Why rise up against that?

In America, very few people are better off than 10 or 20 years ago, and very few would claim that their leaders are making the right choices.

I don't understand your logic, or lack of it.

Sun, 07/27/2014 - 17:17 | 5010491 daedon
daedon's picture

4% of the population belongs to the Republicrat Party. The other 96% are the biggest pussified sheep on earth. 

Rise up you fucking weaklings!!!

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 18:59 | 5008202 world_debt_slave
world_debt_slave's picture

chinese laundry chop chop

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 19:02 | 5008208 Aremo
Aremo's picture

So I guess it's timely that they can deal directly with the Swiss government and get ahold of Francs directly.  I'll bet those convert to Canadian dollars easily!

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 19:07 | 5008221 Fuku Ben
Fuku Ben's picture

You're all looking at this backwards

USA Bank Holiday Monday

Sat, 07/26/2014 - 19:22 | 5008263 starman
starman's picture

Bang! they  just fucking did if this is true! 

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!