Who could have seen that coming? Oh apart from all the 14 analysts that cover it (9 Buys, 5 holds). KING is down 25% after hours, at record lows after missing on revenues, gross bookings, and active users and slashing outlook:
- *KING 2Q REV. $593.6M, EST. $605.7M
- *KING CUTS OUTLOOK FOR YEAR '14 GROWTH RATES
In a desperate attempt to save the stock price they announced a huge $150 million (46.9c per share) special dividend...but it's not working.
Don;t worry these guys have your back...
- King Digital 2Q adj. EPS 59c, est. 59c.
- 2Q rev. $593.6m, est. $605.7m
- Gross bookings $611.1m vs $641m q/q; says q/q decrease in gross bookings due to lower gross bookings from
- Candy Crush Saga
- Sees 3Q gross bookings $500m-$525m; sees q/q bookings growth in 4Q
- Sees year gross bookings $2.25b-$2.35b
- 2Q monthly active users up 1% q/q to 485m; daily active users down 3% q/q to 138m
- advertisements -