It's Monday; which means its time to ramp up the war rhetoric once again as another weekend goes by without 'escalation'. Ukraine's military spokesman Lysenko, or as he is better known as Lie-senko for those who actually ask for some evidence of anything that he claims, says, suggests or otherwise talks about, is reporting,via Bloomberg, that:
- UKRAINE SAYS TWO TANKS THAT ENTERED FROM RUSSIA WERE DESTROYED
- LYSENKO SAYS UKRAINE CAPTURED CREW MEMBERS OF DESTROYED TANKS
- UKRAINE SEIZED SOME VEHICLES THAT ENTERED FROM RUSSIA: LYSENKO
- LYSENKO SAYS COLUMN OF REBEL VEHICLES DESTROYED IN KRASNODON
- LYSENKO: UKRAINE INFLICTED SEVERE LOSSES ON REBELS IN KRASNODON
One wonders if the captured Russian crew had Langley, VA crew cuts? Unfortunately no one had their iPhone or camera-on-a-sticks to record the action as "proof." but we are sure that won't matter. Cure NATO's comments. Now, how will the market react to this 'proven invasion'? Actually scratch that: more escalation is simply a catalyst for even more pent-up de-escalation in the future...