I sat down with John Rubino of Dollar Collapse to discuss the current state of our economic world. In a very lively conversation, we hit some of the more pressing items of the day. John has done a fantastic job of documenting the demise of the dollar since he co-authored ”The Collapse of the Dollar” with James Turk back in 2004. John’s insights and analysis are top shelf and he should be on everyone’s list of people to follow.
How many “emergency” “secret” meetings do the central planners around the world need to have before the citizens of the respective countries begin to fully understand and take notice that something is very, very wrong? This year alone there have been several off-calendar meetings with, at least, one more now added to the docket.
The G-20 central planners have scheduled an “emergency” meeting for summer 2016. What will the topics be? Could it possibly be the fact the global economy is on the verge of total collapse? With the Baltic Dry Index, Shanghai Containerized Freight Index, not to mention commodities, all spiraling out of control to the downside, do you think there may be a reason for these people to be concerned? My guess is they could care less and are simply meeting in order to determine how the remaining wealth, in their respective countries, will be divided as the global economy continues grinding to a halt.
If one simply looks at the following line-items, it is clear for anyone to see something is about to hit the fan and it’s not anything anyone wants hitting the fan.
- 45 million people in the U.S. on food stamps
- some estimates as high as 10 million refugees flooding into the European Union
- non-stop wars of aggression involving NATO, Russia, Syria and several other countries
- financial crisis that began in 2008 has not been addressed and the problems that started that year have grown larger and far deeper
- banking system in the European Union, especially Italy, is under enormous stress due to faulting/fraudulent accounting
- Federal Reserve balance sheet at $4 TRILLION – U.S. debt at $20 TRILLION and counting
- United Kingdom/Britain and the Brexit movement that is taking root
- U.S. Presidential candidates, Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders, garnering global attention as the citizens of the U.S. seek alternatives to the current embedded criminal politicians.
- Japan instituting a Negative Interest Rate Policy (NIRP) for their sovereign bonds – Japan has basically been in a recession for over 20 years
- China is manufacturer to the world and with economies slowing down or shutting down, there is no reason to manufacture products
These are just a few of the items that are currently hampering growth for individual citizens and individual Western nations. Currently, there are just too many holes that need to be filled and the central bankers are losing control and the people are losing faith in the narratives they are being fed. Once faith is lost, en masse, the show will become a lot more interesting and a lot more dangerous.
In order for the show to remain at arm’s length, people need to understand their role in what is happening. We must have certain items in our possession at all times in order to avoid being swept away in the wave of economic collapse. Will this be a wave like you would see on TeeVee? Of course not. The “wave” was launched in 2008 and has been gathering momentum ever since. It will simply wash over your remaining wealth and leave you even more destitute than in your current situation.
Silver, gold and lead are must-haves for the rising tide of uncertainty. Long term food storage and the usual storable items that make your house a home need to be at the top of the list. There is plenty of information to help you get your house in order and there has never been a better time to keep the shelves stocked than right now.
Will this implode tomorrow or next week or next month? Who’s to say? What can be said is this: it is happening - your wealth is being drained at this moment. The central planners are absolutely terrified of something, otherwise, the continual “emergency” “secret” meetings would stop.
When an animal senses danger, they become irrational, their behavior becomes erratic and their actions unpredictable. This is exactly what we are witnessing with the central planners around the world. It is time to begin taking these signs seriously and putting into place personal protection, at all levels, in order to weather the storm and don’t forget the popcorn.
Please email with any questions about this article or precious metals HERE