President Trump is not done with his morning tweet-storm...
Where was all the outrage from Democrats and the opposition party (the media) when our jobs were fleeing our country?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 30, 2017
Additionally, Trump is dropping headline bombs during a discussion with a press pool at a small business leaders' meeting:
— CBS News (@CBSNews) January 30, 2017
- *TRUMP: MY SCOTUS PICK WILL BE `UNBELIEVABLY HIGHLY RESPECTED'
- *TRUMP: DEMOCRATS ACTING DELIBERATELY SLOW
- *TRUMP ASKS WHERE WAS DEM OUTRAGE WHEN JOBS WERE FLEEING U.S.
Trump: “I noticed Chuck Schumer yesterday with fake tears” over immigration ban/refugees; “I'm gonna ask him who is his acting coach” pic.twitter.com/8rCy8PyyqN
— Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) January 30, 2017
- *TRUMP SAYS $600M CUT FROM F-35 JOINT STRIKE FIGHTER COST
- *TRUMP: I APPRECIATE LOCKHEED MARTIN, BOEING BEING SO RESPONSIVE
- *TRUMP: WE WILL BE SAVING BILLIONS OF $ IN CONTRACTS
- *TRUMP: YDAY `VERY GOOD DAY' FOR HOMELAND SECURITY
- *TRUMP IGNORES QUESTION ON LEGAL CHALLENGES TO REFUGEE ORDER
- *TRUMP PLANS TO ORDER TO `DRAMATICALLY' REDUCE REGULATION
- *TRUMP: REGULATION HORRIBLE FOR BIG BUSINESS, WORSE FOR SMALL