One just can't come up with better wording if one tried. From Bloomberg:
- EUROGROUP WELCOMES SPANISH REQUEST FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- EUROGROUP SAYS CYPRIOT RESCUE IS `WARRANTED AT THIS STAGE'
- EUROGROUP SAYS SPAIN BANK NEEDS ESTIMATE AT EU51B TO EU62B
- EUROGROUP SEEKS `AMBITIOUS MEASURES' FROM CYPRUS ON BANKS
And a little change in the original plans:
- EUROGROUP SAYS SPAIN TO REQUEST TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FROM IMF
Now Europe is looking to welcome other broke countries for which Germany will pay.